Benvenuto Visitatore(Log In|Registrati)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Terze 50 frasi, terza tranche (si accettano prenotazioni)
Micartu
messaggio27 Dec 2011, 10:02
Messaggio #1

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: SMod
Da: Regione dell'Albero d'Oro
Utente Nr.: 1.400
BGE Elvira 1
SO WinXP

Dunque l'unica nota è questa, chi parla è un giornalista inviato nella casa dal suo redattore per scoprirne i misteri prima che venga rasa al suolo. lo stile delle frasi della traduzione ufficiale del gioco base era impostato sull'uso dell'imperfetto e del passato remoto, esempi a caso:
"Potevo aprire la porta, ma ci ripensai." come se il protagonista stia raccontando quello che succede in game ad un interlocutore anni dopo.
Manteniamo questo stile per omogeneità.
Ah qui c'è anche qualche frase tra jerry e michael del gioco base. Jerry è un agente immobiliare con cui Michael (uno scrittore che ha affittato la casa) si sente telefonicamente per risolvere alcuni problemi collegati alla casa.

CITAZIONE
msg60010
Oh my... I've looked around the whole place but I can't find any candles. What am I supposed to do now?
msg60011
I'm speechless! I've just read an incredible story about a mysterious African tribe, the personal memories of this James Blackwood person. Even if it isn't true, it's simply terrific material. Judging by the stuff I've been seeing around, this Blackwood was really into African culture.
msg60012
Just a few minutes ago I heard a truck driving near the house. As a matter of fact, it sounded as if it was inside the very estate. How odd...
msg60013
I have uncovered a very tempting safe in the main bedroom behind a fake painting! Its hinges were fairly visible. The family probably used to store valuable, or at least interesting things there, so I should try to come up with the combination.
msg60014
I have opened the safe. I certainly wasn't expecting a treasure but its contents were far from spectacular: just a contract for the construction of the house and a key.
msg60015
Now Jerry tells me that a gruesome murder occurred inside this house! First exciting stories about barbaric tribes... now an old-fashioned murder. I feel like I have struck a goldmine here!
msg60016
I found an article regarding the murder Jerry told me about... the situation was vague and left many queries. I wonder if Blackwood was wrongfully accused.
msg60017
I managed to reveal a letter that seems to be in Italian... I'm curious about it, so I should try to find a way to translate it.
msg60018
I managed to reveal a letter that likely Eva Mariani wrote... It's in Italian. I must find a way to translate it as I'm dying to know its contents!
msg60019
Well, there goes the crowning glory of my troubled first day: the car won't start. That cursed fog is the culprit! I forgot and left the lights on and of course I have been too busy to bother with the car. I should ask Jerry to come for me...
msg60020
Barbara has kindly agreed to translate the letter for me. She's such a dear, and smart... if only she were prettier... God, Michael, you can't be so shallow. I'd better go and mail her that letter.
msg60021
Jerry won't be able to drive today. I'm on my own, alone, no lights, and I don't even know the house yet. I did know what I was getting into by coming here, but this isn't what I was expecting.
msg60022
It looks like a nasty storm is coming. Just what I needed...
msg60023
Well, that's it for today. It wasn't exactly the first day I was expecting, but I'll get over it. In spite of everything, I'm looking forward to continuing the exploring of my incredible new home tomorrow!
msg60024
I was awakened in the middle of the night by some strange sounds... like an obsessive scratching, coming from somewhere deep in the house. I don't like this at all and I should probably investigate.
msg60025
I managed to trace the sounds to a fireplace... they are indeed coming from below the house. Perhaps some machinery? No, impossible... not without power. Vermin? It just doesn't sound like it...
msg60026
Sadly, I won't be able to investigate the sounds anymore. I can't proceed inside the basement without some light. I guess I'll have to cope with them for the time being...
msg60027
Fortunately, the sounds have stopped. At last I can sleep again, but still I should look into this. Probably nothing to worry about, but you never know...
msg60028
I woke today to a fierce thunderstorm. The rain is heavy and I can hardly make out the garden. I don't recall ever seeing something like this... It looks like I'll be stranded inside the house for the whole day. Also, I had an interesting dream yesterday. Something was luring me to a hidden door in the gallery... I should look into this, just in case it's meaningful.
msg60029a
Like I thought, neither Jerry nor the electrician will be able to come today.
msg60029b
This new turn in my life is getting more and more complicated by the minute. I will survive, but deep inside I'm becoming truly concerned.
msg60030
As it turns out, there really was a door behind the exhibitor in the gallery! I probably subconsciously noticed the frame yesterday and then dreamt about it. I can't think of any other reasonable explanation...
msg60031
The hidden door in the gallery led to a small storeroom. There was a strange mask inside and more mementos belonging to James Blackwood... the developments of his story is really getting into me now. I can almost feel his suffering... and that mask seems to be the key to the mystery.
msg60032
It looks like there is a hidden room on the second level of the house, unless the blueprints are wrong. I can't imagine any reason for it, but it's really there...
msg60033
The hidden room does exist but I won't be able to get inside through the door... it's been completely bricked off. I have to find another way!
msg60034
As much as I try, I just can't find a way to concentrate and work on the book. The mystery surrounding this house is too seductive to ignore...
msg60035a
I just wrote a few words for my new book but I'm far from satisfied. It sounds too much like cheap writing...
msg60035b
What's worse, I realized that all the time while I was working I was in reality thinking about the Blackwood mystery...
msg60036
There's no point to it. I just can't do it. I can't write... at least not until I solve the mystery of Blackwood Manor.
msg60037
I tried sitting at my desk, just one more try, but it was useless...
msg60038
I can't even look at the typewriter. My stomach aches every time I'm inside the room, and I feel sick as I get closer to it.
msg60039
I was fool enough to attempt writing again but I had to suppress a sudden urge to throw the typewriter through the window... I am not feeling well.
msg60040
I am not Michael Arthate. He used to be a great writer, but me, I can't write. I am a nobody.
msg60041
I may be insane but at least I managed to get inside the room. I don't think I understand yet that I have just risked my life... one wrong step and it would have been fatal.
msg60042
As it turns out, the hidden room belonged to the son of the Blackwood family. I still can't tell why it was bricked off, but I should try and see if he's still around. He may be the only one that can tell me what happened inside this house...
msg60043
I guess that deep inside myself I knew the reason why, but I had to make sure. The Blackwood's son died a long time ago, which is probably the reason why the room was bricked up and left abandoned. The thing that is not clear is whether the child was born dead, or died shortly after delivery...
msg60044
I guess I'm done for today. The many "adventures" I have had left me very tired, so I'll be heading back to bed earlier today... I have a premonition though. I think that tomorrow will be the day I make great progress resolving the Blackwood mystery. I just know it.
msg60045
Again, the scratching sounds... What could possibly be causing them? I'd better hurry up and look into this before they stop...
msg60046
Have I just seen a vision, product of being tired? After all, I'm bound to expect strange occurrences whilst wandering at midnight through a decrepit old house... but the cold sweat on my forehead has brought me to my senses. I know it was very real.
msg60047
I may be insane, I should probably race out of the house and never return, but I just want to go back to bed. I need to sleep... clear my mind a little bit. Perhaps I'm too tired to realize that I'm not alone in this place.
msg60048
Another day inside Blackwood Manor. Fortunately the rain has stopped. Somehow, I feel renewed with energy. It's like the past night was just a bad dream. I'm almost doubting it ever happened... but still, I feel strangely optimistic. I have to keep going!
msg60049
I have made my way into the crypt. The place is suffocating and the rotting smell unbearable...
msg60050
I didn't find much inside the crypt except that a body was missing. It's likely that both James and Catherine were buried together, in spite of the murder, and I know that Catherine is dead for sure. But James...? The plot is thickening...
msg60051
I have managed to get inside the greenhouse, another one of Blackwood's hobbies. This place is really sad and the atmosphere is dense...
msg60052
My efforts have been fruitful and I have managed to retrieve a key that was lost in the greenhouse. Although, it seems to me like someone "lost" it on purpose... I wonder what it will open.
msg60053
A drawer in the study provided me with further revelations of the Blackwood's drama and a very tempting box. Except I need to know a code to open it...
msg60054
That's it! R-O-B-I-N. The name of Blackwood's dead son. The cubes in his room didn't spell the word "bin", but part of this name: "...bin". And of course, the letter "R" I saw in the crypt came in handy. Now, let's see what secrets are stored inside this box...
msg60055
The box contained yet another key, except that this one looks fairly important. Also, I'm wondering why exactly Blackwood used the name of his son as the code to the box... guilt, perhaps?
msg60056
Reading the article about Blackwood's death was almost fruitless, except that there was a phone number on the main page. It would seem like someone was planning to phone Mr. Bailey... I wonder if that call was ever made.
msg60057
I have just spoken with the retired policeman, William Bailey. I can barely believe what I've just heard... Catherine Blackwood is still buried in the garden. But what about Blackwood then?
msg60058
I'm finally inside the chapel, the place where Blackwood spent most of the time during his last days. I can feel it, I'm about to make great discoveries in here...
msg60059
The story is fully revealed to me now. That disturbing African mask is cursed... it isn't exactly important whether this curse is real or not, even though I'm actually willing to believe that due to my experiences inside this house; but the fact is that Blackwood believed it was very real. What drastic measures did he take to get rid of it? A murder? A sacrifice...?
msg60060a
I'm finally putting the pieces together!
msg60060b
I am suffering the same ailment that disturbed Blackwood, and in turn Milton... first the whispers, then the feeling of a presence stalking me in the house... The only possible explanation is that the curse is real and I have revived it with my arrival. I must do something about this...
msg60061a
Jerry fooled me...
msg60061b
I can't believe he did this to me, faking the acquisition of the house! I have known him for years... I'm deeply hurt, but more so, worried. I have a few hours left to do something about Blackwood Manor. If I don't succeed, the solution to the mystery will be lost forever... I can deal with Jerry later.
msg60062
I have uncovered the body of Catherine Blackwood... so it was true. They never retrieved it. I wonder if her soul has found some rest. Something tells me it won't...
msg60063
With a lump in the throat I returned Catherine to her improvised tomb...
msg60064
I am ready to perform the ritual and finish what Blackwood started years ago. I feel weird doing this, because I'm not fully convinced of this story, but at least I have to try. I know something is wrong with this house and that mask!
msg60065
Or... could it be that I am the one that is wrong?
msg60066
The mask is silent now, if such a thing can be said about it. Gone are the whispers in my mind and the constant presence around me... I feel relieved somehow and... how to say this... it's almost like the house feels the same way. Am I making sense? Probably not a single thing does now... but I feel fine, and that's only what matters now.
msg60067
There they are... again... I... I can't believe it. But I defeated it! For God's sake, why do they keep coming back?
msg60068
The noises were coming from below the fireplace. All this time... I must face it... whatever it is.

QUesta parte la dovrei fare io, però sto ancora smanettando con i file del gioco base, per migliorare le cose e sto progettando l'installer. Quindi se qualcuno vuole farne una parte per velocizzare le cose non sarò io a bloccarlo :-D
In particolare sto analizzando i font per trovarne uno figo per il filmatino finale.

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio29 Dec 2011, 09:28
Messaggio #2

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Admin
Da: Britannia
Utente Nr.: 1.377
pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7
Playing Ultima 7: "Il Portale Oscuro" IN ITALIANO!

Dungeon Master 1 (PC - DosBox)
Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

Allora me le prendo io e le faccio con calma fra oggi e domani.

--------------------

Micartu
messaggio29 Dec 2011, 09:36
Messaggio #3

Gruppo icone

BGE Elvira 1
SO WinXP

Prego, prego, mi fai un favore, io dal canto mio ho finito le mie 50 e sto modificando un latro po' l'exe sulla scia delle modifiche di Dk (ho notato alcune altre frasi da tradurre) e sto pensando al file leggimi da allegare. Appena posti butto lì le solite correzioni e poi aspettiamo le 50 di Gharlic.
Le mie 50 sono esentate da correzioni perché si rifanno a frasi della traduzione ufficiale quindi più che tradurre ho dovuto "cercare le similarità" con le frasi già localizzate.

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio30 Dec 2011, 10:37
Messaggio #4

Gruppo icone

pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7

Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

msg60010
Oh my... I've looked around the whole place but I can't find any candles. What am I supposed to do now?
Oh, cielo... Ho cercato ovunque, ma di candele neanche l'ombra. E ora che faccio?

msg60011
I'm speechless! I've just read an incredible story about a mysterious African tribe, the personal memories of this James Blackwood person.
Even if it isn't true, it's simply terrific material. Judging by the stuff I've been seeing around, this Blackwood was really into African culture.
Sono senza parole! Ho appena letto una storia incredibile su una misteriosa tribù Africana: le memorie di un certo James Blackwood. Se anche non fosse una storia vera, è comunque del materiale strepitoso. A giudicare da quel che ho visto qui in giro, questo Blackwood era un vero esperto di cultura Africana.
Ho qualche dubbio su quel terrific. Infatti può essere appunto "spaventoso", ma anche "fantastico" (soprattutto se abbinato al commento di un'opera).

msg60012
Just a few minutes ago I heard a truck driving near the house. As a matter of fact, it sounded as if it was inside the very estate. How odd...
Qualche minuto fa ho sentito un camion passare vicino alla casa. A dirla tutta sembra quasi che fosse dentro la casa. Che strano...

msg60013
I have uncovered a very tempting safe in the main bedroom behind a fake painting! Its hinges were fairly visible. The family probably used to store valuable, or at least interesting things there, so I should try to come up with the combination.
Nella camera da letto padronale, dietro un finto dipinto, ho scoperto una cassaforte molto allettante! I cardini erano quasi in bella vista. Probabilmente la famiglia la usava per gli oggetti di valore o altre cose interessanti, quindi dovrei provare a procurarmi la combinazione.
QUi parla di cardini riferito alla cassaforte. Non so se è il termine più giusto.

msg60014
I have opened the safe. I certainly wasn't expecting a treasure but its contents were far from spectacular: just a contract for the construction of the house and a key
Ho aperto la cassaforte. Non che mi aspettassi un tesoro, ma quel che ho trovato è tutt'altro che spettacolare: solo un contratto di appalto per la costruzione della casa ed una chiave
Qui manca il . finale

msg60015
Now Jerry tells me that a gruesome murder occurred inside this house! First exciting stories about barbaric tribes... now an old-fashioned murder. I feel like I have struck a goldmine here!
Adesso Jerry mi rivela che in questa casa fu compiuto un sanguinoso omicidio! Prima quelle storie eccitanti di tribù barbare.... ora questo omicidio d'altri tempi. Qui ho scoperto una miniera d'oro!

msg60016
I found an article regarding the murder Jerry told me about... the situation was vague and left many queries. I wonder if Blackwood was wrongfully accused.
Ho trovato un articolo riguardo all'omicidio di cui mi ha parlato Jerry... La situazione non fu mai ricostruita con esattezza e molti dubbi rimasero. Mi chiedo se Blackwood non fosse stato accusato ingiustamente....

msg60017
I managed to reveal a letter that seems to be in Italian... I'm curious about it, so I should try to find a way to translate it.
Sono riuscito a rinvenire una lettera che sembra scritta in Italiano... Mi incuriosisce; dovrei trovare il modo di tradurla.

msg60018
I managed to reveal a letter that likely Eva Mariani wrote... It's in Italian. I must find a way to translate it as I'm dying to know its contents!
Sono riuscito a rinvenire una lettera, scritta probabilmente da Eva Mariani... E' in Italiano. Devo trovare un modo di tradurla, perché muoio dalla curiosità di conoscerne il contenuto!

msg60019
Well, there goes the crowning glory of my troubled first day: the car won't start. That cursed fog is the culprit! I forgot and left the lights on and of course I have been too busy to bother with the car. I should ask Jerry to come for me...
Ecco qua il degno coronamento del mio primo problematico giorno qui: la macchina non parte. Tutta colpa di quella maledetta nebbia! Ho dimenticato i fari accesi e ovviamente sono stato troppo impegnato per preoccuparmi della macchina. Dovrei chiedere a Jerry di passare a prendermi...

msg60020
Barbara has kindly agreed to translate the letter for me. She's such a dear, and smart... if only she were prettier... God, Michael, you can't be so shallow. I'd better go and mail her that letter.
Barbara si è gentilmente offerta di tradurmi la lettera. E' cortese ed intelligente... se solo fosse più carina... Diamine, Michael, non puoi essere così superficiale. Sarà meglio che vada a spedirle quella lettera.

msg60021
Jerry won't be able to drive today. I'm on my own, alone, no lights, and I don't even know the house yet. I did know what I was getting into by coming here, but this isn't what I was expecting.
msg60022
msg60023
Well, that's it for today. It wasn't exactly the first day I was expecting, but I'll get over it. In spite of everything, I'm looking forward to continuing the exploring of my incredible new home tomorrow!
msg60024
I was awakened in the middle of the night by some strange sounds... like an obsessive scratching, coming from somewhere deep in the house. I don't like this at all and I should probably investigate.
msg60025
I managed to trace the sounds to a fireplace... they are indeed coming from below the house. Perhaps some machinery? No, impossible... not without power. Vermin? It just doesn't sound like it...
msg60026
Sadly, I won't be able to investigate the sounds anymore. I can't proceed inside the basement without some light. I guess I'll have to cope with them for the time being...
msg60027
Fortunately, the sounds have stopped. At last I can sleep again, but still I should look into this. Probably nothing to worry about, but you never know...
msg60028
I woke today to a fierce thunderstorm. The rain is heavy and I can hardly make out the garden. I don't recall ever seeing something like this... It looks like I'll be stranded inside the house for the whole day. Also, I had an interesting dream yesterday. Something was luring me to a hidden door in the gallery... I should look into this, just in case it's meaningful.
msg60029a
msg60029b
This new turn in my life is getting more and more complicated by the minute. I will survive, but deep inside I'm becoming truly concerned.
msg60030
As it turns out, there really was a door behind the exhibitor in the gallery! I probably subconsciously noticed the frame yesterday and then dreamt about it. I can't think of any other reasonable explanation...
msg60031
The hidden door in the gallery led to a small storeroom. There was a strange mask inside and more mementos belonging to James Blackwood... the developments of his story is really getting into me now. I can almost feel his suffering... and that mask seems to be the key to the mystery.
msg60032
It looks like there is a hidden room on the second level of the house, unless the blueprints are wrong. I can't imagine any reason for it, but it's really there...
msg60033
The hidden room does exist but I won't be able to get inside through the door... it's been completely bricked off. I have to find another way!
msg60034
As much as I try, I just can't find a way to concentrate and work on the book. The mystery surrounding this house is too seductive to ignore...
msg60035a
I just wrote a few words for my new book but I'm far from satisfied. It sounds too much like cheap writing...
msg60035b
What's worse, I realized that all the time while I was working I was in reality thinking about the Blackwood mystery...
msg60036
There's no point to it. I just can't do it. I can't write... at least not until I solve the mystery of Blackwood Manor.
msg60037
msg60038
I can't even look at the typewriter. My stomach aches every time I'm inside the room, and I feel sick as I get closer to it.
msg60039
I was fool enough to attempt writing again but I had to suppress a sudden urge to throw the typewriter through the window... I am not feeling well.
msg60040
I am not Michael Arthate. He used to be a great writer, but me, I can't write. I am a nobody.
msg60041
I may be insane but at least I managed to get inside the room. I don't think I understand yet that I have just risked my life... one wrong step and it would have been fatal.
msg60042
As it turns out, the hidden room belonged to the son of the Blackwood family. I still can't tell why it was bricked off, but I should try and see if he's still around. He may be the only one that can tell me what happened inside this house...
msg60043
I guess that deep inside myself I knew the reason why, but I had to make sure. The Blackwood's son died a long time ago, which is probably the reason why the room was bricked up and left abandoned. The thing that is not clear is whether the child was born dead, or died shortly after delivery...
msg60044
I guess I'm done for today. The many "adventures" I have had left me very tired, so I'll be heading back to bed earlier today... I have a premonition though. I think that tomorrow will be the day I make great progress resolving the Blackwood mystery. I just know it.
msg60045
Again, the scratching sounds... What could possibly be causing them? I'd better hurry up and look into this before they stop...
msg60046
Have I just seen a vision, product of being tired? After all, I'm bound to expect strange occurrences whilst wandering at midnight through a decrepit old house... but the cold sweat on my forehead has brought me to my senses. I know it was very real.
msg60047
I may be insane, I should probably race out of the house and never return, but I just want to go back to bed. I need to sleep... clear my mind a little bit. Perhaps I'm too tired to realize that I'm not alone in this place.
msg60048
Another day inside Blackwood Manor. Fortunately the rain has stopped. Somehow, I feel renewed with energy. It's like the past night was just a bad dream. I'm almost doubting it ever happened... but still, I feel strangely optimistic. I have to keep going!
msg60049
I have made my way into the crypt. The place is suffocating and the rotting smell unbearable...
msg60050
I didn't find much inside the crypt except that a body was missing. It's likely that both James and Catherine were buried together, in spite of the murder, and I know that Catherine is dead for sure. But James...? The plot is thickening...
msg60051
I have managed to get inside the greenhouse, another one of Blackwood's hobbies. This place is really sad and the atmosphere is dense...
msg60052
My efforts have been fruitful and I have managed to retrieve a key that was lost in the greenhouse. Although, it seems to me like someone "lost" it on purpose... I wonder what it will open.
msg60053
A drawer in the study provided me with further revelations of the Blackwood's drama and a very tempting box. Except I need to know a code to open it...
msg60054
That's it! R-O-B-I-N. The name of Blackwood's dead son. The cubes in his room didn't spell the word "bin", but part of this name: "...bin". And of course, the letter "R" I saw in the crypt came in handy. Now, let's see what secrets are stored inside this box...
msg60055
The box contained yet another key, except that this one looks fairly important. Also, I'm wondering why exactly Blackwood used the name of his son as the code to the box... guilt, perhaps?
msg60056
Reading the article about Blackwood's death was almost fruitless, except that there was a phone number on the main page. It would seem like someone was planning to phone Mr. Bailey... I wonder if that call was ever made.
msg60057
I have just spoken with the retired policeman, William Bailey. I can barely believe what I've just heard... Catherine Blackwood is still buried in the garden. But what about Blackwood then?
msg60058
I'm finally inside the chapel, the place where Blackwood spent most of the time during his last days. I can feel it, I'm about to make great discoveries in here...
msg60059
The story is fully revealed to me now. That disturbing African mask is cursed... it isn't exactly important whether this curse is real or not, even though I'm actually willing to believe that due to my experiences inside this house; but the fact is that Blackwood believed it was very real. What drastic measures did he take to get rid of it? A murder? A sacrifice...?
msg60060a
msg60060b
I am suffering the same ailment that disturbed Blackwood, and in turn Milton... first the whispers, then the feeling of a presence stalking me in the house... The only possible explanation is that the curse is real and I have revived it with my arrival. I must do something about this...
msg60061a
Jerry fooled me...
msg60061b
I can't believe he did this to me, faking the acquisition of the house! I have known him for years... I'm deeply hurt, but more so, worried. I have a few hours left to do something about Blackwood Manor. If I don't succeed, the solution to the mystery will be lost forever... I can deal with Jerry later.
msg60062
I have uncovered the body of Catherine Blackwood... so it was true. They never retrieved it. I wonder if her soul has found some rest. Something tells me it won't...
msg60063
msg60064
I am ready to perform the ritual and finish what Blackwood started years ago. I feel weird doing this, because I'm not fully convinced of this story, but at least I have to try. I know something is wrong with this house and that mask!
msg60065
msg60066
The mask is silent now, if such a thing can be said about it. Gone are the whispers in my mind and the constant presence around me... I feel relieved somehow and... how to say this... it's almost like the house feels the same way. Am I making sense? Probably not a single thing does now... but I feel fine, and that's only what matters now.
msg60067
There they are... again... I... I can't believe it. But I defeated it! For God's sake, why do they keep coming back?
msg60068
The noises were coming from below the fireplace. All this time... I must face it... whatever it is.

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio30 Dec 2011, 10:41
Messaggio #5

Gruppo icone

pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7

Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

Mi fermo qui, perché per ora non ho più tempo.

Io questa cosa dei tempi verbali proprio non l'ho capita :-)))
Spero vada bene così.

--------------------

Micartu
messaggio30 Dec 2011, 12:25
Messaggio #6

Gruppo icone

BGE Elvira 1
SO WinXP

E' un po' complicata, non ti preoccupare mentre leggo la sistemo io se fosse da ritoccate. Grazie.

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio2 Jan 2012, 09:52
Messaggio #7

Gruppo icone

pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7

Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

Ho fatto qualche correzione minore al primo pezzo sopra.

Ora faccio il resto.

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio2 Jan 2012, 10:46
Messaggio #8

Gruppo icone

pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7

Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

msg60021
Jerry non può venire oggi. Sono da solo, senza nessuno, senza luci e ancora non conosco neppure la casa. Sapevo in cosa mi stavo infilando venendo qui, ma questo non è esattamente quello che mi aspettavo.

msg60022
Sembra che stia per arrivare un brutto temporale. Ci mancava solo quello...

msg60023
Beh, per oggi può bastare. Come primo giorno non è esattamente come me lo ero immaginato, ma non ne farò un dramma. Nonostante tutto domani conto di continuare l'esplorazione della mia nuova, incredibile casa!

msg60024
Sono stato destato nel cuore della notte da degli strani rumori... Come dei graffi ossessivi, provenienti dai recessi della casa. Questa cosa non mi piace per niente; farei bene a indagare.
Non so se obsessive può essere tradotto meglio... Ora non mi viene niente.

msg60025
Sono riuscito a seguire i rumori fino al camino... Provengono veramente da sotto la casa. Che sia un macchinario? No, impossibile... non senza corrente. Dei vermi? Però dal rumore non si direbbe...

msg60026
Purtroppo non potrò continuare ad indagare sui rumori. Non posso scendere nello scantinato al buio. Mi sa che per il momento dovrò conviverci...

msg60027
Per fortuna i rumori sono cessati. Se non altro potrò riaddormentarmi, ma dovrò comunque approfondirne l'origine. Di sicuro non è niente di cui preoccuparsi, ma non si sa mai...

msg60028
Oggi mi sono svegliato a causa di un violento temporale. Piove fortissimo e riesco a stento ad intravedere il giardino. Non ricordo di aver mai visto niente del genere... Mi sa che per tutto il giorno sarò bloccato qui in casa. E poi ieri ho fatto un sogno interessante. Qualcosa mi stava attirando in una porta segreta nella galleria... Dovrei darci un'occhiata, sia mai che significhi qualcosa.

msg60029a
Come immaginavo, oggi non potranno venire né Jerry, né l'elettricista.

msg60029b
Questa nuova svolta delle mia vita si sta facendo più complicata ogni minuto che passa. Soprevviverò, certo, ma dentro di me sono sinceramente preoccupato.

msg60030
Alla fine c'era veramente un porta dietro l'espositore nella galleria! Probabilmente ieri ne avevo inconsciamente notato i contorni e ho finito col sognarla. Non mi viene nessun'altra spiegazione razionale...
exhibitor da tradurre in base al contesto.

msg60031
La porta segreta nella galleria conduceva ad un piccolo magazzino. Dentro c'era una strana maschera e altri oggetti appartenuti a James Blackwood... Mi sto veramente appassionando agli sviluppi della sua storia. Posso quasi percepire la sua sofferenza... e quella maschera sembra essere la chiave del mistero.
mementos da tradurre in base al contesto.

msg60032
Se le planimetrie non sbagliano, ci dovrebbe essere una stanza segreta al secondo piano. Non capisco perché, ma c'è veramente...
Non sono sicurissimo del significato della seconda parte.

msg60033
La stanza segreta esiste veramente, ma non potrò entrarci dalla porta... è stata completamente murata. Devo trovare un altro ingresso!

msg60034
Per quanto ci provi, non riesco proprio a concentrarmi e a lavorare sul libro. Il mistero che circonda questa casa è troppo seducente per ignorarlo...

msg60035a
Ho scritto solo qualche parola per il mio nuovo libro, ma ne sono tutt'altro che soddisfatto. Roba da romanzo economico...

msg60035b
E quel che è peggio è che mi sono reso conto che per tutto il tempo che ho passato a scrivere in realtà stavo pensando al mistero di Blackwood...

msg60036
Perché dovrei? Tanto non ci riesco. Non posso scrivere... almeno finché non avrò risolto il mistero della Magione dei Blackwood.
Blackwood Manor = non so se c'è una traduzione diversa nel testo ufficiale.

msg60037
Ho provato a sedermi alla scrivania, ancora una volta, ma non è servito a niente...

msg60038
Non riesco nemmeno a guardarla, la macchina da scrivere. Ho i crampi allo stomaco ogni volta che sono nella stanza e mi sento male solo ad avvicinarmici.

msg60039
Sono stato abbastanza sciocco da tentare di rimettermi a scivere, ma ho dovuto trattenere l'impulso improvviso di gettare la macchina da scrivere dalla finestra... Non mi sento bene.

msg60040
Non sono Michael Arthate. Lui era un grande scrittore, ma io... io non so scrivere. Io non sono nessuno.

msg60041
Sarò pazzo, ma almeno sono riuscito ad entrare nella stanza. Non credo di essere veramente consapevole di aver appena rischiato la mia vita... un solo passo falso mi sarebbe stato fatale.

msg60042
E così la stanza segreta apparteneva al figlio della famiglia Blackwood. Ancora non capisco perché sia stata murata, ma dovrei cercare di scoprire se è ancora vivo. Potrebbe essere l'unico che può rivelarmi cos'è successo in questa casa...
if he's still around = ho tradotto "se è ancora vivo".

msg60043
Probabilmente dentro di me già lo sapevo, ma dovevo averne la certezza. Il figlio dei Blackwood è morto molto tempo fa e probabilmente è per questo che la stanza è stata murata e abbandonata. Quel che non è certo è se il bambino fosse nato morto o se fosse deceduto poco dopo il parto.

PROSEGUO DOPO.

msg60044
msg60045
msg60046
msg60047
msg60048
msg60049
msg60050
msg60051
msg60052
msg60053
msg60054
msg60055
msg60056
msg60057
msg60058
msg60059
msg60060a
msg60060b
msg60061a
Jerry fooled me...
msg60061b
msg60062
msg60063
msg60064
msg60065
msg60066
msg60067
msg60068

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio2 Jan 2012, 11:32
Messaggio #9

Gruppo icone

pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7

Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

msg60044
Direi che per oggi può bastare. Le tante "avventure" che ho vissuto mi hanno lasciato spossato, quindi oggi me ne andrò a letto prima del solito... Ho un presentimento, però: mi sa che domani sarà il giorno in cui farò grandi passi avanti verso la soluzione del mistero dei Blackwood. Me lo sento.

msg60045
Di nuovo quei rumori di graffi... Ma da cosa saranno prodotti? Meglio darsi una mossa e mettersi a cercare prima che cessino...

msg60046
E' una visione dettata dalla stanchezza quella che ho avuto? Del resto devo aspettarmi qualcosa di insolito se mi metto a girovagare a mezzanotte per una vecchia casa decrepita... Ma il sudore freddo sulla fronte mi ha riportato in me. So che era reale.

msg60047
Potrei essere impazzito; dovrei fuggire di corsa dalla casa e non tornare mai più, ma voglio andarmene di nuovo a letto. Ho bisogno di dormire... schiarirmi un po' le idee. Forse sono troppo stanco per comprendere che non sono da solo in questo luogo.

msg60048
Un altro giorno nella Magione dei Blackwood. Per fortuna ha smesso di piovere. Non so come, ma mi sento rinvigorito. E' come se la scorsa notte fosse stata solo un brutto sogno. Quasi mi chiedo se sia realmente accaduto... Tuttavia mi sento stranamente ottimista. Non devo mollare!

msg60049
Sono entrato nella cripta. Questo luogo è soffocante e l'odore di putrefazione insopportabile...

msg60050
Non ho scoperto molto nella cripta, se non che manca un corpo. E' probabile che James e Catherine siano stati seppelliti insieme, nonostante l'omicidio, e so per certo che Catherine è morta. Ma James?!? La trama si infittisce...

msg60051
Sono riuscito a entrare nella serra, l'ennesimo hobby dei Blackwood. Questo posto è veramente triste e l'aria così pesante...
atmosphere is dense = traduzione libera.

msg60052
I miei sforzi sono stati ripagati e sono riuscito a recuperare una chiave che era stata smarrita nella serra. Anche se ho la sensazione che sia stata "smarrita" di proposito... Chissà cosa apre.

msg60053
Un cassetto nello studio custodiva ulteriori rivelazioni sul dramma dei Blackwood e una promettente scatola. Se non fosse che mi serve un codice per aprirla...
box forse può essere tradotto meglio vedendo l'oggetto. Scrigno?

msg60054
Ma certo! R-O-B-I-N. Il nome del figlio morto dei Blackwood. I cubi nella sua stanza non componevano la parola "bin", ma parte del suo nome: "...bin". E poi, ovviamente, mi ha aiutato anche la lettera "R" che ho visto nella cripta. Adesso vediamo quali segreti contiene la scatola...
Ovviamente quel "bin" è anche un gioco di parole (significa "cestino"). Direi però che non è così rilevante e del resto non credo possa essere tradotto.

msg60055
La scatola conteneva ancora un'altra chiava, ma questa dall'aspetto sembra alquanto importante. E poi mi chiedo perchè Blackwood abbia usato il nome del figlio come codice per la scatola... sensi di colpa, forse?

msg60056
Leggere gli articoli sulla morte di Blackwood non è servito quasi a niente, se non per il numero di telefono sulla pagina principale. Sembrerebbe che qualcuno avesse intenzione di telefonare al Sig. Bailey... Chissà se quella telefonata è mai stata fatta.

msg60057
Ho appena parlato col poliziotto in pensione, William Bailey. Stento a credere a quel che ho appena sentito... Catherine Blackwood è ancora sepolta in giardino. E allora che ne è di Blackwood?

msg60058
Finalmente sono nella cappella, il luogo dove Blackwood passava la maggior parte del suo tempo durante gli ultimi suoi giorni. Sento che qui dentro sono in procinto di fare delle grandi scoperte...

msg60059
Adesso la storia mi è chiara in ogni sua parte. Quella inquietante maschera Africana è maledetta... Non è particolarmente rilevante se questa maledizione sia reale oppure no, anche se a dire il vero io sono propenso a crederci dopo le mie esperienze nella casa, quanto il fatto che i Blackwood credevano che lo fosse.

msg60060a
Finalmente sto rimettendo insieme i pezzi!

msg60060b
Soffro dello stesso disturbo che affliggeva Blackwood e poi Milton... Prima i sussurri, poi la sensazione di una presenza che mi segue per la casa... L'unica spiegazione possibile è che la maledizione sia reale e che io gli abbia ridato vita col mio arrivo. Devo fare qualcosa...

msg60061a
Jerry fooled me...
Jerry mi ha ingannato...

msg60061b
Non posso crede che mi abbia fatto questo, che abbia finto l'acquisto della casa! Lo conosco da anni... Mi sento profondamente ferito ma, peggio ancora, preoccupato. Mi rimangono solo poche ore per fare qualcosa con la Magione dei Blackwood. Se fallissi, la soluzione del mistero sarebbe persa per sempre... Mi occuperò dopo di Jerry.

msg60062
Ho scoperto il corpo di Catherine Blackwood... Quindi era vero. Non l'hanno mai recuperato. Chissà se la sua anima ha trovato pace. Qualcosa mi dice che non la troverà...
Qui la seconda parte è al futuro. Strano. Ma io sono rimasto fedele alla lettera.

msg60063
Col groppo in gola ho riadagiato Catherine nella sua tomba improvvisata...

msg60064
Sono pronto per eseguire il rituale e finire ciò che Blackwood aveva iniziato anni fa. Mi sento strano a fare tutto questo, visto che questa storia non mi convince fino in fondo, ma devo almeno provare. So che c'è qualcosa che non va con questa casa e questa maschera!

msg60065
E... se fossi io quel qualcosa che non va?

msg60066
Adesso la maschera è silenziosa, se così si può definita. E spariti sono anche i sussurri nella mia testa e la presenza costante intorno a me... Mi sento in un qual modo sollevato e... come dire... è quasi come se anche la casa lo fosse. Io ho un senso qui? Probabilmente niente lo ha adesso... ma mi sento bene e questo è tutto ciò che conta adesso.
Am I making sense? = stava per trarmi in inganno. Ma credo, dato il contesto, che possa essere tradotto solo letteralmente, come ho fatto sopra. Più in generale, però, buttate un occhio su tutta la frase.

msg60067
Eccoli... di nuovo... io... io non posso crederci. Ma l'avevo sconfitto! Per l'amor di Dio, perché continuano a tornare?

msg60068
I rumori venivano da sotto il camino. Sono sempre venuti da lì... devo farmene una ragione... qualunque cosa sia.

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio2 Jan 2012, 11:42
Messaggio #10

Gruppo icone

pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7

Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

Dò una rilettura veloce e poi è finito.

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio2 Jan 2012, 12:12
Messaggio #11

Gruppo icone

pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7

Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

Fatte qualche rapide correzioni.

Per me è tutto.

Credo di aver finito.
Se serve altro, sono a disposizione.

Micartu, poi se hai tempo passa su MSN.

--------------------

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 28th October 2020 - 04:28