Gruppo: Gamer
Da: Ravenna
Utente Nr.: 19.437
BGE The Last of Us
Playing Poco e niente
SO Windows7

CITAZIONE
BURDET1

Burdette: War-torn Białystok. Once a happy farming town for peace-loving peasants... today, a slaughterhouse. Yet one more casualty in the insane GDI assault made against mankind. Yet another in a series of villages wiped off the Earth by the Global Defense Initiative and its misguided leader, general Mark Sheppard. And what crime did Białystok commit to warrant such carnage? Sources indicate that GDI terrorists were convinced the simple hamlet was involved in the manufacture and shipping of Tiberium. When will this madness end? Only when general Sheppard and his vision of one world order has stopped. This is Greg Burdette, Białystok.
Kane: Cut. Excellent. Now, do it again in French and German. I want 300 copies made and sent to every TV station in Europe. We have a satellite for another 10 minutes. IS THAT CAMERA STILL RUNNING??!

================================================

BURDET2

Burdette: And the death toll so far? God only knows. This is Greg Burdette, standing in front of what GDI terrorists have left of the St. Olafski orphanage.

GDIFINA / GDIFINB (dialogues are the same)

Soldier 1: I... we've taken seriou... the Temple's been blown all to hell! We need to get out of here before...
Soldier 2: <hushes Soldier 1> Sir, upside has suffered significant damage. Structural integrity has been compromised. I estimate GDI will have access to this command center in approximately 20 minutes.

PODIUM

Sheppard: It's a lie, all of it... GDI wouldn't slaughter children.
Reporter 1: Was Białystok a Tiberium center?
Reporter 2: Isn't this another incident of GDI reacting to incorrect information?
Reporter 3: Any comment?
Reporter 4: Should GDI funding be cut?

TBRINFO1

EVA: World news and opinion... six critical items transmitted.
W3N reporter: Ground and air skirmishes between Nod and GDI forces escalated today, when Nod, reacting to recent GDI funding cuts, launched a full-scale ground attack against GDI troops in Africa.
Reporter 2: GDI spokesmen continue to deny rumours of continued weapons tests involving orbiting laser cannons capable of levelling entire armies in seconds.
Reporter 3: The exclusive photos smuggled out of the Tiberium research center show evidence of serious ecological consequences in Tiberium-rich areas. Whether these unusual effects on plant life have any relationship to recent reports of Tiberium poisoning in humans, remains to be seen.
Burdette: And the death toll so far? God only knows. This is Greg Burdette, standing in front of what GDI terrorists have left of the St. Olafski orphanage.
Kane: Don't look so surprised, commander! And don't look around for your EVA, it can't help you now. Well, what shall we talk about, hmm? Your powerful GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children! Of course, that's not true, but the world believes what the media tells them to believe... And I tell the media what to believe, it's quite simple. Oh... there's your little pet. But now that I know where you live, commander, it's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last Earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them finding for a lost cause. But you know that you've lost.
<in the background: Brotherhood, unity, peace>

TBRINFO2

EVA: Attention... stand by for Tiberium dangers update. Tiberium is named after the Tiber river in Italy where it was first discovered. There are now more than 200 areas of the Earth affected by Tiberium deposits. Tiberium appears to be spreading by the means of conveyance unknown.
Eddie: Doctor Moebius, tell our viewers just what Tiberium really is.
Moebius: Molecularly, it's non-carbon based element that appears to have strong ferrous qualities with non-resonating reversable energy that has a tendency to disrupt carbon based molecular structures with, in consequent... unequal positrons orbiting on the first, second and ninth quark rings!
Eddie: Whoa-hoa! Is that good or bad?
Moebius: Let me put it this way, Eddie... The possibilities of Tiberium... are LIMITLESS!
EVA: We now know that, not only does Tiberium leech elements from the soil, but it appears to also leech vital nutrients from all plant life. Human contact with Tiberium is extremely toxic and often fatal. Exposure should be avoided.

TBRINFO3

EVA: GDI-funded research shows a following incidence* of Tiberium-related illnesses. Respiratory ailments... reproductive ailments... immune system ailments... Tiberium-related deaths... Spores emitted from Tiberium-infected plants appear to be a source of Tiberium related illnesses. The World Scientific Community is focusing its research on this deadly spore.
Moebius: Tiberium is a new lifeform... quite simply put, it seems to be adapting the Earth's terrain <?> the environment to suit its alien nature. If this is the case, ladies and gentlemen, we are facing a killer beyond that of our most turbulent nightmares! It is not an exaggeration to state that the future of the entire planet may be in jeopardy! May God have mercy on our souls!

NODFINAL

Kane: Your efforts have landed us here, my faithful friend. The Temple is complete, and we are about to embark upon our greatest exploit. For now, relax and watch as my netrunners dance through the web of cyberspace! Once inside, the world is at my fingertips! Begin!
<after a cool cutscene>
EVA: Welcome to the Global Defense Initiative orbital defense matrix.
(Note: Kane's "Where to strike" speech is in the game's audio files, and can't be subtitled unless you manage to squeeze the whole thing on satsel.cps)

NOD ENDINGS

NODEND1 (EIFFEL TOWER)

W3N Host: At the United Nations today, angry political leaders of the G7 nations issued a formal statement denying complicity in last Tuesday's tragedy involving Paris' famed Eiffel Tower. The death toll in what some are calling an 'unwarranted attack' passed 700 today as rescue workers and United Nations teams continue to sift through the rubble, unearthing 14 more bodies from what was once Paris' most famous landmark. French president Henry Prichard, safe in London at the time of the attack, reiterated his support of the UN statement, despite growing opposition to Global Defense Initiative policies. Prichard labeled this disaster, quote: "a mind-numbing attack". GDI task force commander-general Mark Sheppard, accompanied by US attorney-general Nancy Griffith, testified before a senate congressional hearing earlier today. Sheppard, once the golden boy of international diplomacy, wilted under intense cross examination from hostile senators demanding explanations for the blast that levelled the historic landmark and sparked an international debate on the need for more effective safeguards in the age of high-tech warfare. Defensive but unapologetic, Sheppard admitted he had no idea how security access for GDI's top secret orbital space cannon could have been compromised.

==========

NODEND2 (WHITE HOUSE)

W3N Host: At the United Nations today, angry political leaders of the G7 nations issued a formal statement denying complicity in last Tuesday's tragedy involving the most famous address in the world - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C.'s renowned White House. The death toll in what some are calling an unwarranted attack passed 600 today as rescue workers and United Nations teams continue to sift through the rubble, unearthing 12 more bodies from what was once the seat of Western democracy. US president Robert Fielding, safe at Camp David at the time of the explosion, reiterated his support of the UN's statement, despite growing opposition to Global Defense Initiative policies. Fielding labeled this disaster, quote: "a mind-numbing accident". GDI task force commander-general Mark Sheppard, accompanied by US attorney-general Nancy Griffith, testified before a senate congressional hearing earlier today. Sheppard, once the golden boy of international diplomacy, wilted under intense cross examination from hostile senators demanding explanations for the blast that leveled the historic landmark and sparked an international debate on the need for more effective safeguards in the age of high-tech warfare. Defensive but unapologetic, Sheppard admitted he had no idea how security access for GDI's top secret orbital space cannon could have been compromised.

==========

NODEND3 (HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT)

W3N Host: At the United Nations today, angry political leaders of the G7 nations issued a formal statement denying complicity in last Tuesday's tragedy involving the British Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, the world's most famous clock. The death toll in what some are calling an unwarranted attack passed 1100 today, as rescue workers and United Nations teams continue to sift through the rubble, unearthing 12 more bodies from what was once the seat of British government. Prime Minister Francis Weatherell, safe at Chequers at the time of the at the time of the explosion, reiterated his support of the UN's statement, despite growing opposition to Global Defense Initiative policies. Weatherell labeled this disaster, quote: "a mind-numbing accident". GDI task force commander-general Mark Sheppard, accompanied by US attorney-general Nancy Griffith, testified before a senate congressional hearing earlier today. Sheppard, once the golden boy of international diplomacy, wilted under intense cross examination from hostile senators demanding explanations for the blast that leveled the historic landmark and sparked an international debate on the need for more effective safeguards in the age of high-tech warfare. Defensive but unapologetic, Sheppard admitted he had no idea how security access for GDI's top secret orbital space cannon could have been compromised.

==========

NODEND4 (BRANDENBURG GATE)

W3N Host: At the United Nations today, angry political leaders of the G7 nations issued a formal statement denying complicity in last Tuesday's tragedy involving Berlin's famed Brandenburg Gate. The death toll in what some are calling an unwarranted attack passed 900 today as rescue workers and United Nations teams continue to sift through the rubble, unearthing 12 more bodies from what was once Berlin's most famous landmark. German president Helmut Biermann, safe in London at the time of the at the time of the explosion, reiterated his support of the UN's statement, despite growing opposition to Global Defense Initiative policies. Biermann labeled the disaster, quote: "a mind-numbing accident". GDI task force commander-general Mark Sheppard, accompanied by US attorney-general Nancy Griffith, testified before a senate congressional hearing earlier today. Sheppard, once the golden boy of international diplomacy, wilted under intense cross examination from hostile senators demanding explanations for the blast that leveled the historic landmark and sparked an international debate on the need for more effective safeguards in the age of high-tech warfare. Defensive but unapologetic, Sheppard admitted he had no idea how security access for GDI's top secret orbital space cannon could have been compromised.

GDI9

Carter: Welcome to the big time, Commander. You haven't really arrived until Kane has sicked his media ninjas on you at least once. I'm pinching in for Sheppard since no one is really sure where he is right now. The wrong time to take a vacation - we're down about 60% in manpower from the T-poison. Now, here's your objective... You've got the Hiverian river running through here about 6 knots, okay? And here and here you've got Nod bunkers. Here's what I need from you, pal. Take out the bunkers so I can get my convoy through at 0200. You might create a little guerilla diversion along the way just in case some of the Noddies don't get the message. Just enough to cover me until I can get in the range of their power base. Then all you have to do is sit back and watch the fireworks as my team shows them what "kickass" is really all about. Hoo-rah!

GDI10

Sheppard: Commander, you've been hustled. The UN wasn't against me. Not all of them, at least. But we had to play that little game to lull Kane into a false sense of security. I've unlocked some UN funding. It should help take care of this madman for good. Morelli, we've got some new toys for you. You've read the classified briefings about ORCA and here she is. I need you and Morelli to take a couple of these babies up and put 'em through the mill. Concentrate on the radius of 50 around Trieste, Slovenia and see what you can scout up.

GDI11

Sheppard: Commander, the stakes have risen. One of our operatives, codenamed Delphi, stopped transmitting just as he was about to reveal the location of Kane's research center. He's experimenting with Tiberium, injecting this stuff into human Guinea pigs. Delphi has routes and the times of the top secret convoy Kane's taken to Bosnia. Once you've landed on this beach and fought your way through Nod security, find Delphi and... if Kane hasn't killed him, get his information. Over and out.

GDI12

Sheppard: Sorry to interrupt your briefing, but we need your help now. Kane discovered we were hiding Moebius and he's throwing everything at us but the kitchen sink. It's up to you to mobilize this strike force. Acquire Moebius and rendezvous with the rescue choppers. Moebius may be crazy, but he hold the key to this Tiberium riddle. Good luck!

GDI13

Sheppard: This is what it's all about. We've cornered Kane in his biochemical research laboratory. Fight your way to the lab and level it. Intelligence informs us that Kane's on site, so complete destruction is imperative. This oughtta help. The boys at R&D have complete preliminary testing on the Ion Cannon - the next generation of strategic defense armaments. Its geosynchronous orbit gives a target diversions factor of 8 to 1. It's an awesome weapon - the most powerful in our arsenal. You've fought long and hard, Commander, and it's all come down to this. We're with you... Good luck!

GDI14

Sheppard: I owe you an apology, Commander. I got it wrong. Kane ducked out of the lab when he lost our satellite feed. He's slippery, but his days are numbered. His troops are squeezing through this ravine right here, apparently in an attempt to regroup with prime HQ. If you're quick enough, you can pick off the entire Nod column as they roll through while our field strategists plot the location of that main base. It's fish in a barrel time, Commander.

GDI15

Sheppard: We've found him, Commander. Kane's Temple and base of operations.
[ATTEMPTING SAT LINK]
[LINK ESTABLISHED]
Sheppard: This field operative's covert transmission came to us live just five minutes ago. So there's no doubt that Kane's inside. He's surrounded himself with his own crack militia. Getting to him won't be easy.
[LINK SEVERED]
Sheppard: Ironic, isn't it? Kane's planted his Temple just outside of Sarajevo. If that sounds familiar, it's because that's where another madman started World War I. And here we are, trying to stop this madman from doing it again. Commander, there is to be no quarter given. No leniency in dealing with Kane and his zealots. Wipe his Temple off the face of the Earth! Destroy the bastard! ...or prepare to die trying.

Messaggio modificato da jsbrigo il 12 Jul 2014, 05:07

selven
messaggio2 Jul 2014, 18:55
Messaggio #2

BGE The Last of Us
Playing Poco e niente
SO Windows7

CITAZIONE
GDI10

Sheppard: Comandante, sei stato spinto. Le Nazioni Unite non erano contro di me. Non tutte, almeno. Ma abbiamo dovuto inscenare quella farsa per cullare Kane in un falso senso di sicurezza. Sono riuscito a sbloccare alcuni fondi delle Nazioni Unite. Dovrebbero aiutarti ad occuparti di questo pazzo una volta per tutte. Morelli, abbiamo qualche nuovo giocattolo per voi. Dovreste aver letto i rapporti classificati sugli ORCA ed eccoli qui. Ho bisogno che tu e Morelli prendiate un paio di questi bambini e li mettiate all'opera. Concentratevi su un raggio di 50 km fra Trieste e la Slovenia e vediamo cosa salta fuori.

GDI11

Sheppard: Comandante, la posta in gioco è aumentata. Uno dei nostri operativi, nome in codice Delphi, ha interrotto le comunicazioni proprio mentre stava per rivelarci la posizione del centro di ricerca di Kane. Sta compiendo esperimenti col Tiberium, iniettando quella roba in cavie umane. Delphi ha i percorsi e gli orari del convoglio top secret che Kane ha preso in Bosnia. Una volta atterrati sulla spiaggia ed esservi aperti la strada attraverso la sicurezza Nod, trova Delphi e... se Kane non lo ha ucciso, ottieni le sue informazioni. Passo e chiudo.

CITAZIONE
GDI12

Sheppard: Mi dispiace interrompere il briefing, ma abbiamo bisogno del vostro aiuto. Kane ha scoperto il nascondiglio di Moebius e sta spazzando via tutte le nostre forze tranne il lavello della cucina. Tocca a voi mobilitare questa forza d'attacco. Recuperare Moebius e incontrarvi con gli elicotteri di soccorso. Moebius può essere pazzo, ma detiene la chiave dell'enigma chiamato Tiberium. Buona fortuna!

GDI 13

Sheppard: Questo è quanto. Abbiamo messo Kane con le spalle al muro nel suo laboratorio di ricerca biochimica. Apriti una via per il laboratorio e radilo al suolo. L'intelligence ci informa che Kane è in loco, quindi è imperativa la completa distruzione. Questo dovrebbe aiutarti. I ragazzi di Ricerca e Sviluppo hanno completato i test preliminari sul Cannone Ionico - la prossima generazione di armamenti di difesa strategica. La sua orbita geostazionaria dà al bersaglio un fattore di deviazione di 8 a 1. E 'un'arma eccezionale - la più potente del nostro arsenale. Hai combattuto a lungo e duramente, comandante, e tutto ha portato a questo. Siamo con voi ... Buona fortuna!

GDI 14

Sheppard: Ti devo delle scuse, Comandante. Mi sono sbagliato. Kane è fuggito dal laboratorio quando ha perso il nostro feed satellitare. E' insidioso, ma ha i giorni contati. Le sue truppe dovranno passare attraverso questo burrone, proprio qui, a quanto pare nel tentativo di riorganizzarsi con il QG primario. Se sarete abbastanza veloci, potreste eliminare l'intera colonna Nod mentre attraversano il burrone, e i nostri strateghi da campo possono tracciare la posizione della base principale. Si tratta di pesci in un barile a tempo, Comandante.

GDI15

Sheppard: Finalmente l'abbiamo trovato, Comandante. Il tempio e base operativa di Kane.
[TENTATIVO DI COLLEGAMENTO SATELLITARE]
[COLLEGAMENTO STABILITO]
Sheppard: Questa trasmissione segreta dal suo centro operativo ci è giunta in diretta soli cinque minuti fa. Quindi non c'è dubbio che Kane sia all'interno. Circondato dalla sua stessa milizia d'elite. Non sarà facile raggiungerlo.
[COLLEGAMENTO PERSO]
Sheppard: Ironico, non è vero? Kane ha stabilito il suo Tempio appena fuori Sarajevo. Se questo ti suona familiare, è perché è da lì che un altro pazzo ha dato il via alla Prima Guerra Mondiale. Ed ora, dovremo cercare di fermare questo pazzo dal ripetere la storia. Comandante, la lotta deve essere senza quartiere. Nessuna clemenza con Kane e i suoi fanatici. Elimina il tempio dalla faccia della Terra! Distruggi il bastardo! ... o preparati a morire nel tentativo.

Messaggio modificato da jsbrigo il 11 Jul 2014, 11:03

Nyerguds
messaggio3 Jul 2014, 11:07
Messaggio #3

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: OldGamer
Utente Nr.: 20.463
BGE Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn
SO Windows7

I contacted wolfstain, who did the Spanish subtitles, but sadly, it seems he lost the .srt subtitles files he made for the Spanish version, since he formatted that hard disk.

--------------------

Command & Conquer Gold v1.06 - Upgrading C&C95, byte by byte...

selven
messaggio3 Jul 2014, 20:11
Messaggio #4

BGE The Last of Us
Playing Poco e niente
SO Windows7

[MOVED]

jsbrigo
messaggio11 Jul 2014, 11:01
Messaggio #5

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Oldgame Editor
Da: bangkok, tailandia
Utente Nr.: 12.138
BGE ไม่รู้
Playing JA 1 in ITALIANO :) - finito!
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

CITAZIONE (Nyerguds @ 3 Jul 2014, 12:07) *
I contacted wolfstain, who did the Spanish subtitles, but sadly, it seems he lost the .srt subtitles files he made for the Spanish version, since he formatted that hard disk.

what a pity! :(

@selven should you update only the second post adding the translation little by little?
potresti aggiornare solo il secondo post aggingendo le traduzioni poco alla volta?

--------------------
[img][/img]

"I'll finish it... eventually."

. . . GOG :(
Equipaggiamento RetroAudio: Roland MT-32 + Roland SC-50

jsbrigo
messaggio12 Jul 2014, 05:34
Messaggio #6

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Oldgame Editor
Da: bangkok, tailandia
Utente Nr.: 12.138
BGE ไม่รู้
Playing JA 1 in ITALIANO :) - finito!
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

unfortunately the transcribeds are not complete :(

GDI cinematics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUqr9iBs_50

Nod cinematics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6Lb_4wX8g

@Nyer what about the quality of those youtube videos? better???
(I know that the problem is the re-encoding in VQA/VQP format)

--------------------
[img][/img]

"I'll finish it... eventually."

. . . GOG :(
Equipaggiamento RetroAudio: Roland MT-32 + Roland SC-50

Nyerguds
messaggio27 Jul 2014, 20:01
Messaggio #7

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: OldGamer
Utente Nr.: 20.463
BGE Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn
SO Windows7

CITAZIONE (jsbrigo @ 12 Jul 2014, 06:34) *
unfortunately the transcribeds are not complete :(

Ohh, dammit. I just found the original file all these Spanish subs are based on. They include the frame numbers in the videos.
http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/junk/r...%20numbers.docx

All the stuff in that thread I linked to were just additions and corrections for that file. eek.gif

CITAZIONE (jsbrigo @ 12 Jul 2014, 06:34) *
GDI cinematics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUqr9iBs_50

Nod cinematics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld6Lb_4wX8g

@Nyer what about the quality of those youtube videos? better???
(I know that the problem is the re-encoding in VQA/VQP format)

Better than what? Those are just game rips, so they can never be better than the originals.

(Also, they seem to be stretched incorrectly. To appear correctly in 3:4 they should have their height stretched to 6/5th of the original height. These videos just stretched it all to 320x240, without taking into account that most of the briefing videos aren't 320x200 in the game, but 320x156. So they're kinda stretched out. People ALWAYS make that mistake when uploading C&C1/RA1 vids to Youtube :( )

Messaggio modificato da Nyerguds il 27 Jul 2014, 20:04

--------------------

Command & Conquer Gold v1.06 - Upgrading C&C95, byte by byte...

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 14th October 2019 - 05:30