Nyerguds
messaggio6 Aug 2017, 18:49
Messaggio #1

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: OldGamer
Utente Nr.: 20.463
BGE Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn
SO Windows7

First of all, sorry about writing in English, but since you guys translate games that are usually in english I suppose most of you won't have much of a problem with this. I'm not going to insult your fine language by screwing over my post with machine translation, though ;)

As some of you may know, I have made tools to support the graphical formats of the Dynamix games. Specifically, I have an editor that can read a load of different Dynamix font types (8 so far I think), and a converter for the SCR images.

When making these, I have made some toolsets in my programs to automate reading and writing the chunks that the Dynamix formats use, and I used the code from an audio extractor for the Dynamix games to support decompressing the data in there.

Since TheRuler asked me about helping him with decompressing text sections in these files, and I just figured out there is a specific indication of which chunks are containers for more chunks inside them, I have started documenting all of the internal chunk hierarchies of the Dynamix games. The plan is to create a full chunk explorer from this, where you can open a file and see all chunks as a tree view, view detailed information on the contents of the data chunks inside it, and can extract, replace and change the compression type on the data inside these chunks (though compression to LZA is not supported at the moment).

I'm not sure such a tool will be usable across all games, though. I can identify the different font types from specific header bytes, but with the general system I'm using it might not be possible to do more complex detections than valid ranges for header bytes.

Note that this is probably going to be a large project; it'll take me weeks, if not months, to finish. But hopefully it'll help us get full access to the internals of all games that use the Dynamix chunk-based formats.

This is all the chunk information I already have. This is mostly just from browsing through the Stellar 2 files. If you know any more chunk specifics, please let me know. This file will be available in the final editor's program folder, so people can freely experiment with adding more supported chunk types.

CODICE
; Dynamix known chunks hierarchy definition

; Not all main chunks are necessarily container chunks. Fonts aren't, for example.
; Chunks that only appear as sub-types do not need to be referenced here.
; If multiple chunk definitions with the same chunk ID are present, the correct type will be detected
; based on the range checks in the header byte definitions.
; Index numbers in this section need to be consecutive. Reading will end when a next number is not found.

[MainChunks]
0=Palette
1=Screen
2=Frames
3=FontV6
4=FontV5
5=FontV4
6=FontV23
7=Text
8=Sound
9=Table
10=VersionInfo
11=ScenePage
12=SceneTT3
13=SceneTTI
14=Overlay
15=Array

; -----------------
; Chunk entries
; -----------------

; Syntax:
; [Name]
; ChunkId=3-letter chunk ID. Will be followed by ":" and the chunk size.
; Children=Names of chunks that can be contained in this one. These are not IDs but header names in this file.
;   If "Children" has values, this is seen as a Container chunk.
;   Container chunks do not support headers or compressed data; they just contain more chunks.
; Header#= Header definition. These can be displayed on the UI.
;   Syntax: Repeat,Type,Minimum,Maximum,Name
;   -Repeat: Amount of times this is repeated. Can reference other header values with format "H#".
;      Header entries with a repetition of more than 1 will not be usable as such "H#" references, though.
;   -Type: Data type. Choose from Byte,Int16,Int32,ColorVga,ColorEga,String
;      String reads on to the next 00, or the end of the chunk
;      ColorVga is 3-byte 6-bit colour. I haven't figured out ColorEga yet; it seems to be 2 bytes per color.
;   -Minimum: Can be left empty. Not applicable to colors or strings.
;   -Maximum: Can be left empty. Not applicable to colors or strings. Can reference other header values with format "H#".
;      Supports special value "CS" for "chunk size". If the data is an index starting from a specific point in
;      the chunk, this can be adjusted as "CS-16", or even "CS-H2" to refer to an already-read header value.
; CompressionOffset=Location in the chunk where the 5-byte compression header starts
;   Can probably just be derived from the header, so this might just change to a boolean, especially if
;   I manage to implement the more complex header reading with repetition based on other header values.

; -----------------
; Main entries
; -----------------

; Color palette
[Palette]
ChunkId=PAL
Children=VgaPalette,EgaPalette,CgaPalette

; Full-screen image. Has an image dimensions chunk in later games to specify a size greater than 320x200.
[Screen]
ChunkId=SCR
Children=ImageDimensions,BinImage,VgaImage,VqtImage

; Animations with multiple frames
[Frames]
ChunkId=BMP
Children=BmpInfo,BinImage,VgaImage,VqtImage

; Font v2 and v3.
[FontV23]
ChunkId=FNT
Header1=1,Byte,1,127,Font width
Header2=1,Byte,1,127,Font height
Header3=1,Byte,,,Start symbol
Header4=1,Byte,1,,Number of symbols

; Font v4
[FontV4]
ChunkId=FNT
Header1=1,Byte,255,255,v4 ID byte
Header2=1,Byte,1,127,Font width
Header3=1,Byte,1,127,Font height
Header4=1,Byte,,127,Line height
Header5=1,Byte,,,Start symbol
Header6=1,Byte,1,,Number of symbols
Header7=1,Int16,0,,Symbol data size
CompressionOffset=8

; Font v5
[FontV5]
ChunkId=FNT
Header1=1,Byte,253,253,v5 ID byte
Header2=1,Byte,1,127,Font width
Header3=1,Byte,1,127,Font height
Header4=1,Byte,,127,Line height
Header5=1,Byte,,,Start symbol
Header6=1,Byte,1,,Number of symbols
Header7=1,Int16,0,,Symbol data size
CompressionOffset=8

; Font v6
[FontV6]
ChunkId=FNT
Header1=1,Int32,0,CS,Font data index start offset
Header2=1,Int32,0,CS,Symbol widths index start offset
Header3=1,Int32,0,CS,Symbol data start offset
Header4=1,Byte,,,Unknown
Header5=1,Byte,,,Line height
Header6=1,Byte,,,Start symbol
Header7=1,Byte,1,,Number of symbols
Header8=1,Byte,1,127,Font width
Header9=1,Byte,1,127,Font height
Header10=H7,Int16,0,CS-H3,Symbol data offset
Header11=H7,Byte,0,H8,Font symbol width
CompressionOffset=-1

[Text]
ChunkId=TXT
CompressionOffset=0

[Sound]
ChunkId=SSM
Children=SoundSng,SoundStd,SoundTan,SoundM32,SoundAdl,SoundSbp,Sound001,Sound003

[Table]
ChunkId=TBL
CompressionOffset=0

; Part of the scene files.
[VersionInfo]
ChunkId=VER
Header1=1,String,,,Version

[ScenePage]
ChunkId=PAG
Header1=1,Int16,0,,Page number?

[SceneTT3]
ChunkId=TT3
CompressionOffset=0

; Part of the scene files. TAG seems to contain numbered strings.
[SceneTTI]
ChunkId=TTI
Children=TTITag

; Not sure what this is, but it's another image type.
[Overlay]
ChunkId=OVL
Children=VgaImage,EgaImage,McgImage,CgaImage,TanImage

; Array of 256 items. Looks like it could be palette remap or something like that.
[Array]
ChunkId=ARR
CompressionOffset=-1

; -----------------
; Sub-entries
; -----------------

[VgaPalette]
ChunkId=PAL
CompressionOffset=-1
; not sure if I'll bother implementing colors. Could complicate UI displaying. Though I can just show them as hex triplets I guess.
; Header1=256,ColorVga,,,Color

[EgaPalette]
ChunkId=EGA
CompressionOffset=-1
; ColorEga seems to be 2 bytes. Not sure how that translates to bits... the palettes I found seem to just contain 64 blocks of 4 identical repeated nybbles...
; Header1=64,ColorEga,,,Color

[CgaPalette]
ChunkId=CGA
CompressionOffset=-1
; Header1=1,Int16,,,Unknown (always 1?)
; Seems to be the same colour format as the EGA one, but the chunk is aligned to 1024 bytes for some reason.
; Header2=64,ColorEga,,,Color

[ImageDimensions]
ChunkId=DIM
Header1=1,Int16,0,,Width
Header1=1,Int16,0,,Height
CompressionOffset=-1

[BinImage]
ChunkId=BIN
CompressionOffset=0

[VgaImage]
ChunkId=VGA
CompressionOffset=0

[EgaImage]
ChunkId=EGA
CompressionOffset=0

[McgImage]
ChunkId=MCG
CompressionOffset=0

[CgaImage]
ChunkId=CGA
CompressionOffset=0

[TanImage]
ChunkId=TAN
CompressionOffset=0

[BmpInfo]
ChunkId=DIM
CompressionOffset=-1
Header1=1,Int16,0,,Frames
;Not sure if I can actually implement references to other types... maybe if I save them all as Int64 internally.
;Header2=H1,Int16,Width
;Header3=H1,Int16,Height

[VqtImage]
ChunkId=VQT
CompressionOffset=-1

[SoundSng]
ChunkId=SNG
CompressionOffset=0

[SoundStd]
ChunkId=STD
CompressionOffset=0

[SoundTan]
ChunkId=TAN
CompressionOffset=0

[SoundM32]
ChunkId=M32
CompressionOffset=0

[SoundAdl]
ChunkId=ADL
CompressionOffset=0

[SoundSbp]
ChunkId=SBP
CompressionOffset=0

[Sound001]
ChunkId=001
CompressionOffset=0

[Sound003]
ChunkId=003
CompressionOffset=0

[TTITag]
ChunkId=TAG
Header1=1,Int16,0,,Amount of strings
CompressionOffset=-1

As you see, the sub-chunks of some types (like palettes and images) have the same chunk IDs but different functions, so that's why I gave them all a unique name. The main thing that interests me about the chunks is whether they can be unpacked, and where the compressed information starts. As you see, palettes do not support compression, while image chunks with the same IDs (like "VGA") do.

It might take me some time to get started on this; I got a lot going on these days. But I'll keep you guys updated blush.gif

Messaggio modificato da Nyerguds il 7 Aug 2017, 15:09

--------------------

Command & Conquer Gold v1.06 - Upgrading C&C95, byte by byte...

TheRuler
messaggio6 Aug 2017, 19:47
Messaggio #2

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: SMod
Da: Bologna
Utente Nr.: 2.653
Entropologo part-time

BGE AG: Indy3
Arcade: Silpheed
Free Roaming: Shadow of the Colossus
RTS: Praetorians

Playing Magari...
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

Thanks for sharing Maarten and thanks for all the efforts you've decided to put into this project. It will help translators all over the world getting directly to the fun part.

And thanks for not using google translator. ghgh.gif

CITAZIONE
(though compression to LZA is not supported at the moment).

Compression was a great workaround to reduce costs back in the days but now, especially when we talk about KiloBytes, recompress is unnecessary.
We do not have to have small archives since the majority of game engines can read the same file uncompressed, and we don't care if someone read the text in the files. At least I don't see the purpose of recompressing.
Am I missing something?

--------------------

Micartu
messaggio6 Aug 2017, 19:54
Messaggio #3

Gruppo icone

Da: Regione dell'Albero d'Oro
Utente Nr.: 1.400
BGE Elvira 1
SO WinXP

Thank you for your help. Here we have a lot of translators but few programmers.
There is some project on hold because of some problems: sometimes it's the graphic, sometimes it's the hacking.
With your help on Dynamix we made a lot of progress, and so it will be possible to translate Rise of the Dragon and Willy beamish for example.
Maybe it will be possible in the future even to complete the graphic part of Elvira: ending lines and characteristics near the window screen are graphic.

Where are you from Nyerguds? France maybe?

--------------------

Jman
messaggio6 Aug 2017, 22:59
Messaggio #4

Gruppo: Gamer
Utente Nr.: 17.867
SO Amiga OS

Hi Nyerguds,

I've combed the interwebz for details to no avail. I was curious to understand how your chunk extractor work and how do you extract text from chunks.
And what's the final result? Do you put an overlay of translated text?

thanks

Nyerguds
messaggio6 Aug 2017, 23:50
Messaggio #5

Gruppo icone

SO Windows7

CITAZIONE (TheRuler @ 6 Aug 2017, 20:47) *
Thanks for sharing Maarten and thanks for all the efforts you've decided to put into this project. It will help translators all over the world getting directly to the fun part.

And thanks for not using google translator. ghgh.gif

CITAZIONE
(though compression to LZA is not supported at the moment).

Compression was a great workaround to reduce costs back in the days but now, especially when we talk about KiloBytes, recompress is unnecessary.
We do not have to have small archives since the majority of game engines can read the same file uncompressed, and we don't care if someone read the text in the files. At least I don't see the purpose of recompressing.
Am I missing something?

Well, to you, translating is "the fun part". To me, figuring all this stuff out is "the fun part"... including figuring out the compression ;)

CITAZIONE (Micartu @ 6 Aug 2017, 20:54) *
Thank you for your help. Here we have a lot of translators but few programmers.
There is some project on hold because of some problems: sometimes it's the graphic, sometimes it's the hacking.
With your help on Dynamix we made a lot of progress, and so it will be possible to translate Rise of the Dragon and Willy beamish for example.
Maybe it will be possible in the future even to complete the graphic part of Elvira: ending lines and characteristics near the window screen are graphic.

I will look deeper into the Elvira graphics formats, yes. But I need to clean up some details on the files-with-frames support in the conversion tool first...

CITAZIONE
Where are you from Nyerguds? France maybe?

Flanders, Belgium blush.gif

CITAZIONE (Jman @ 6 Aug 2017, 23:59) *
Hi Nyerguds,

I've combed the interwebz for details to no avail. I was curious to understand how your chunk extractor work and how do you extract text from chunks.
And what's the final result? Do you put an overlay of translated text?

thanks

Well, that's not surprising, as we've been doing all the research about these chunks right here on this forum. As for how the extractor works, wel, it doesn't; I haven't written it yet biggrin2a.gif

Basically, the Dynamix formats are made up of chunks with a named header (like, "SCR") followed by a colon (':') and then 4 bytes for the file size, with the highest bit on the file size value enabled when the chunk contains more chunks inside it. Since we know the size of each chunk it's not hard to jump from one chunk to the next and make a nice list of them all, and go through their contents as well and split that out into chunks too if that bit flag is enabled.

The purpose of the ini file is to determine which chunks contain compressed information, and where the compression header inside the data is. This header is really simple; a byte that gives the compression method (0=uncompressed, 1=RLE, 2=LZW), followed by the uncompressed size, and then the rest of the chunk is filled with the compressed data. Since we know the chunk length we know how much data follows, and we can feed it into the decompressor and uncompress it.

The tool will read a file and make a list of chunk objects, and for chunks with that bit enabled, it'll make a list of the chunks contained inside that, otherwise it will just store its data block, and use the ini file data to determine whether that data block is of a type that supports compression. The tool will then have functions to modify the data blocks to uncompress the data inside the compressed parts, and rebuild the data block with compression method '0' in the header; so, uncompressed. With the compression type byte changed, the game will still perfectly read this data.

It will also have functions to extract these data blocks as files, either in their current state in the program (I'll probably add chunk add/remove/replace functions as well), or simply with all data in it converted to uncompressed, and with the choice whether to write chunks extracted as files with or without their own chunk header.

Then when you tell the program to re-save the file, it'll go through all the chunks in the list and all the chunks inside those etc. and just build the entire modified file as new byte array to be written to disk.

Messaggio modificato da Nyerguds il 7 Aug 2017, 07:50

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 08:58
Messaggio #6

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Admin
Da: Britannia
Utente Nr.: 1.377
pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7
Playing Ultima 7: "Il Portale Oscuro" IN ITALIANO!

Dungeon Master 1 (PC - DosBox)
Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

What about Betrayal at Krondor? angelo.gif angelo.gif

--------------------

TheRuler
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 09:31
Messaggio #7

Gruppo icone

Entropologo part-time

Playing Magari...
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

CITAZIONE (The Ancient One @ 7 Aug 2017, 09:58) *
What about Betrayal at Krondor? angelo.gif angelo.gif

Conosco il gioco ma non so quanto sia difficile tradurlo. Il testo deve occupare un dozzilione di Bytes. Ma c'è grafica da tradurre che tu sappia?
Al momento il font editor di Nyerguds lo supporta, dunque il problema accentate sarebbe risolto.

Edit: questa sembra grafica: https://youtu.be/sqZD-aA_pjs?t=159
Ma scommetto che si tratta di SCR.
Qualcuno che abbia la versione gogo potrebbe confermare gli header dei file.

Confermo. Il volume krondor.000 si apre con midi_dump e si estrae tutto il testo in chiaro. E' lo stesso motore di Rise, China e Willy. Traduciamo Rise e tradurremo anche Krondor. approved.gif

@ Nyerguds: As you should already be aware of, Krondor is fully editable as it share the same engine of Rise of the dragon. GREAT.
Text reside into the .DDX and .BOK.
BMX and SCX seem to be graphic files but do not have the classic header.

Recource file list:
CITAZIONE
C11.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 0
C12.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 71
C21.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 148
C22.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 258
C31.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2C9
C32.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 363
C41.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3D4
C42.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 445
C51.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4B9
C52.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 52A
C61.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 59B
C62.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 60C
C71.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67D
C72.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6EE
C81.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 75F
C82.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 7D0
C91.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 841
C92.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8B2
C93.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 923
CHAPTER1.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 994
CHAPTER2.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = A07
CHAPTER3.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7A
CHAPTER4.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = AED
CHAPTER5.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = B60
CHAPTER6.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = BD3
CHAPTER7.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = C46
CHAPTER8.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = CB9
CHAPTER9.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = D2C
GDS50.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = D9F
GDS60.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = EE1
GDS70.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = F73
G_MISC.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 10F9
G_TOWN.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 133D
INTRO.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 14BD
SHOP1.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 152A
SHOP2.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 166C
SHOP3.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 17AD
SHOP4.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1929
TEMPLE.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1A21
TVRN1.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1B6B
TVRN2.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1D62
TVRN3.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1FD4
TVRN4.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2198
TVRN5.ADS | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2313
COMBAT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2520
ACT001.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 267A
ACT001A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3875
ACT002.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 436C
ACT002A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5FA4
ACT003.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6CE0
ACT003A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 7D5C
ACT004.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8769
ACT004A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0A0
ACT005.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC98
ACT005A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = BF68
ACT006.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = C9E6
ACT006A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = DE58
ACT007.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = E7B0
ACT008.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = F5C2
ACT009A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 103C1
ACT010.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 110EE
ACT011.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 122D1
ACT012A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 137F7
ACT013.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 14753
ACT014.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 156F6
ACT015.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 16658
ACT016.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 17952
ACT017.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 18695
ACT018A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 19D12
ACT019.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1B1AD
ACT020.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1C361
ACT021.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1C390
ACT022.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1D673
ACT023.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1E931
ACT024.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1FDAC
ACT025.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 21014
ACT026.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 22C6F
ACT027.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 23DDE
ACT028.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 24C3D
ACT029.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 25F94
ACT030A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 27A9C
ACT031.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 28BAB
ACT032.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 29E5A
ACT033.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2AC7D
ACT034.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2BD02
ACT035.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2CF16
ACT036.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2DDD8
ACT037.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2F717
ACT038.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 30B4A
ACT039.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 31B14
ACT040.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 32ABD
ACT041.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 33C38
ACT042.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 35266
ACT043.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 36099
ACT044.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 36FC2
ACT045.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 386EC
ACT046.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 39BBA
ACT047.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3AD6D
ACT048.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3C023
ACT049.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3C981
ACT050.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3DD86
ACT051.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3F43B
ACT052.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4049F
ACT053.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 41623
AIR1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 42FD7
AIR2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 47809
AIR3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4A146
BICONS1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4BD47
BICONS2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5058B
BOOK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 54A55
BOOM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 59731
BRK1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5A47E
BRK2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5FD31
BRK3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63342
BSY1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6AED4
BSY2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6E879
BSY3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 71D39
C11A1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 750E7
C11A2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 77B25
C11B.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 810DD
C12A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8DFD7
C12A_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 90FA5
C12A_MAG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 952D3
C12A_PUG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 974D5
C12B_ARC.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E751
C12B_GOR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = A10DB
C12B_SRL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC29B
C21A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = B3E29
C21A_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = BC761
C21B1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = BFA1E
C21C.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = C17CB
C21_MAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = C1CC8
C22.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = C306C
C31A_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = C833B
C31A_JIM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = CC16E
C31A_PYR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = D0567
C31B_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = D1CEB
C31B_GOR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = D5C59
C32A_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = DF5FC
C32A_WLK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = E1309
C32B_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = EA20E
C41A_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = ED756
C41A_DEL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = F0984
C41A_DOR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = FBCD8
C41A_OWD.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = FE3DB
C41A_OWO.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 10204E
C41B_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 103CD4
C41B_DEL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 105E31
C41B_GOR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 10D9A4
C42_PNTR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 113261
C42_WNDW.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 11367C
C51A_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1185D1
C51A_MOR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 11B18E
C51A_PTR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1218FF
C51B_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 12632C
C51B_JNL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1285D7
C52A_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 12BA6E
C52A_JIM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 12E01F
C52A_MOR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1311CD
C52B_ARU.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 13745C
C52B_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1389FA
C52B_JIM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 13D6B7
C61A_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 142813
C61A_CHS.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1458E9
C61A_GAT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 148AA2
C61A_MAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 14BDD3
C61A_TLK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 150A29
C61B_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 157DCF
C61B_MAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 15C025
C61C_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 16338B
C61C_PUG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 165552
C61C_TLK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 16B4BB
C61D_BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 16DBE2
C61D_BLA.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 17034F
C61D_MAC.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1722BE
C62A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 17B1DE
C62B_BG1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 181B59
C62B_BG2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 187401
C62B_BOK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 18CED7
C62B_BRU.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1906BC
C62B_QUE.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 192AFC
C62B_TOM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 194298
C71A_AR1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 195FF9
C71A_AR2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 19895E
C71A_BG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 19D42D
C71B.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 19FB9F
C71B_BG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1A62FC
C71C.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1A9665
C71C_BG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1AB525
C72A_BG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1AEDF5
C72A_LEA.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1B1CAF
C72A_PAT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1B211F
C72B_BG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1B9237
C72B_HLD.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1BBA85
C72B_PAT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1BE83F
C72C_BG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1CBCE2
C72C_PTY.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1CE4C3
C81.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1D1B76
C82A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1D5C59
C82A_CEL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1D9A3B
C82B.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1E73A0
C82B_GOR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1E8D95
C82C.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1EF9A7
C82C_GAM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1F19B2
C91_BG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1F6F20
C91_GOR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1F9095
C91_JIM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1FC860
C91_PRTY.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 1FF811
C91_PUG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 20239A
C92.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 206332
C93A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 20A690
C93A_1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 20D6A0
C93B.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 21E024
C93B_1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 220CB8
C93B_2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 226808
C93C.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 22B8D4
C93C_1A.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 22D8E8
C93C_1B.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 232C7D
C93C_1C.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 238010
C93D.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 23D0AA
C93D_1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 23F462
CAST.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 24029E
CASTFACE.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2403E3
CHAPTER.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2405B7
COMPASS.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 248A2E
DOG1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 248EF0
DOG2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 24D1B0
DOG3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 24FFEB
DRE1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2527B4
DRE2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 256433
DRE3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 258BAB
ENCAMP.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 25D1CE
FIGS.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 25D252
FMAP_ICN.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 25E477
GNT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 25E707
GNT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 265B87
GNT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2695E8
GOB1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 26F766
GOB2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 27570C
GOB3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 27B606
GOR1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2803A6
GOR2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 286080
GOR3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 28BD34
G_ARMANG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 290A1D
G_BKBAR1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2944C4
G_BKBAR2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 299440
G_BKCAVE.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 29C980
G_BKCULL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2A1212
G_BKDRAG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2A582A
G_BKEORT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2A8920
G_BKFALL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2ACAB6
G_BKFRST.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2B2572
G_BKLIBR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2B5206
G_BKSEWR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2B9A09
G_BKSTAT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2BDBA9
G_BKSTON.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2C0C41
G_BKTHRO.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2C4115
G_BKTMPL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2C8BF6
G_BKTUNL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2CD715
G_BKWOOD.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2D0219
G_CAVALL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2D4041
G_CHEAM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2D8CDB
G_HICAST.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2DC38E
G_KRONDO.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2E017D
G_LAMUT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2E4B62
G_LAMUT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2E9D4E
G_MALACS.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2ED9AB
G_NORTHW.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2F3A77
G_ROMNEY.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2F8FF3
G_SARSAR.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 2FE4B5
G_SARTH.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3031FC
G_SETHAN.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 307359
HEADS.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 30C197
INT_BOOK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 30F089
INT_BUNT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 317EED
INT_DYN.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 321ED0
INT_LGHT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 325208
INT_TITL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 32C24E
INVLOCK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 32E84A
INVMISC.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 330B7B
INVSHP1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 333777
INVSHP2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 33FC68
JIM1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 342420
JIM2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 346CD0
JIM3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 34B1E4
LOK1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 34ECD6
LOK2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3543A4
LOK3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 358FA0
MAK1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 35CC89
MAK2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 36026D
MAK3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3630C1
MAPICONS.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 364DA3
MOR1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 364F0A
MOR2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 36AF0B
MOR3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 37044E
MOR4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3764EC
NHK1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 37B1F6
NHK2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 37E0AF
NHK3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 380B42
NTH1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 383796
NTH2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 38767D
NTH3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 38C017
OGR1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 38E84F
OGR2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 393477
OGR3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 397DF9
OGR4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 39B911
OWN1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 39C96C
OWN2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3A205F
OWN3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3A760B
PAI1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3AB1FB
PAI2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3AE6CD
PAI3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3B149E
PAN1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3B4487
PAN2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3B7DCC
PAN3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3BB053
PARCH.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3BC6FC
PAT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3BD057
PAT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3BD0BD
PAT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3C21F2
PAT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3C694A
POINTER.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3C9AFC
POINTERG.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3C9C0B
PUG1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3CA5DB
PUG2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3CF30D
PUG3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3D3922
PUZZLE.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3D694B
QUE1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3D7D16
QUE2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3DC25F
QUE3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3DFBE4
ROG1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3E346C
ROG2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3E8230
ROG3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3EC520
ROG4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3F0792
RUS1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3F2E5A
RUS2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3F4149
RUS3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3F8A01
SCP1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 3FAFA5
SCP2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 400B4A
SCP3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 403FEA
SER1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 40774F
SER2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 40D89E
SER3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 412A91
SHA1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 415C5C
SHA2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 418212
SHA3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 41DB8A
SHOP1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 421939
SHOP1ARM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 426A1B
SHOP1BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 429593
SHOP2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4304E5
SHOP2ARM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4353DC
SHOP2BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4382FF
SHOP3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 43EEA9
SHOP3ARM.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4460C3
SHOP3BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 449D55
SHOP4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 450C2E
SPI1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 458C59
SPI2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 45D8C5
SPI3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 461B5B
SPL1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 466008
SPL2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 46D9EA
SPL3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 474269
TELEPORT.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 47986E
TEMPLE.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 47C1C5
TRO1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 481792
TRO2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4874D7
TRO3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 48C213
TVRN1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 48C25A
TVRN1BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 492C18
TVRN1PPL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 496EAA
TVRN2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 49F734
TVRN2BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4A4354
TVRN2PPL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4A856F
TVRN3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4B24BE
TVRN3BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4B6A45
TVRN3PPL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4BA838
TVRN4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4C3FC2
TVRN4BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4C7578
TVRN4PPL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4CC18C
TVRN5.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4D2CBD
TVRN5BAK.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4D7C8A
TVRN5PPL.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4DBE64
WIT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4E6775
WIT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4ECFE1
WIT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4F1B2D
WYV1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4F6D51
WYV2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 4FBD2E
WYV3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 500E18
Z01H.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 506525
Z01SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5075F5
Z01SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 50B8BA
Z01SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 50DD27
Z01SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 50F5C6
Z01SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 50FBC1
Z02H.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 50FC7F
Z02SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5109F7
Z02SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 514CBD
Z02SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 51725E
Z02SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 518AFD
Z02SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5190F8
Z03H.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5191B6
Z03SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 51A13E
Z03SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 51B5FC
Z03SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 51DB9D
Z03SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 51F43C
Z03SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5225FA
Z04H.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5235B1
Z04SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 524809
Z04SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5270D2
Z04SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 529415
Z04SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 52ACB4
Z04SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 52C1B3
Z05H.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 52DD7E
Z05SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 52F37E
Z05SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5321C7
Z05SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 534969
Z05SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5349C1
Z05SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 538BC9
Z06H.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 53B882
Z06SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 53D0E0
Z06SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5413FE
Z06SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 543A68
Z06SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 545307
Z06SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5498E2
Z07H.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 54E4A5
Z07SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 54FCA9
Z07SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 552B5C
Z07SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 554E16
Z07SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5566B5
Z07SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5593E6
Z08SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 55A9D5
Z08SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 55C609
Z08SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 55D38E
Z08SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 55EC2D
Z08SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 55F228
Z09SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 562409
Z09SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 562476
Z09SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 562BD6
Z09SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 564475
Z09SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 564529
Z10SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 565183
Z10SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 56E4AE
Z10SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 573052
Z10SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 577D1A
Z10SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 580CB3
Z10SLOT5.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 586A53
Z11SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 589266
Z11SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5892A0
Z11SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 58EADA
Z11SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 593C10
Z11SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 59BA9F
Z11SLOT5.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5A3F8E
Z11SLOT6.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5A8EAF
Z12SLOT0.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5A9C38
Z12SLOT1.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5A9C72
Z12SLOT2.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5AE416
Z12SLOT3.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5B235D
Z12SLOT4.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5B95C5
Z12SLOT5.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C0BB4
Z12SLOT6.BMX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C12E8
C11.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C322C
C12.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C3C55
C21.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C42FF
C23.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C50C3
C31.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C5911
C32.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C5E15
C41.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C6A98
C43.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C77E3
C44.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C7B24
C45.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C7F6C
C46.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C84EB
C51.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C8971
C52.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C9007
C53.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C99CF
C61.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5C9CF0
C63.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5CA7ED
C71.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5CBB51
C81.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5CC229
C83.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5CCC7B
C91.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5CD76D
C92.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5CE00B
C94.BOK | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5CEDD2
AROREQ.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D21F3
BNAMES.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D23DA
CEDIT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D25CC
CHAP1.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D2705
CHAP2.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D272D
CHAP3.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D2755
CHAP4.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D277D
CHAP5.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D27A5
CHAP6.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D27CD
CHAP7.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D27F5
CHAP8.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D281D
CHAP9.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D2845
CHAPSONG.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D286D
CHAP_SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D28A2
CONTENTS.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D28EF
CRED.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D2A6A
CS0.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D39CF
CS1.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D3AE0
CS2.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D3BF1
CS3.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D3D02
CS4.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D3E13
CS5.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D3F24
CS6.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D4035
CS7.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D4146
CS8.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D4257
CS9.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D4368
DEFAULT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D4479
DEF_BKGR.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D448F
DEF_BLOC.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D44E6
DEF_COMB.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5D4732
DEF_DIAL.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5FEBD7
DEF_DISA.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5FF036
DEF_ENAB.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5FF11B
DEF_TOWN.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5FF190
DEF_TRAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 5FF2C3
DEF_ZONE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 611B22
DETECT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 611E43
EDITREQ.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 611FAC
ENCAMP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6120B9
FILTER.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6121A2
FMAP_TWN.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 612463
FMAP_XY.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 612673
GDS10A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 612B9C
GDS10B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 612C68
GDS10C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 612DE8
GDS10D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 612EB4
GDS11A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 612F38
GDS11B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61304C
GDS11C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613214
GDS11D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613298
GDS11E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613364
GDS12A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61340C
GDS12B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6134B4
GDS1A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613514
GDS1B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613604
GDS1C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613760
GDS1D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61382C
GDS2A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61391C
GDS2B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613A9C
GDS2C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613BB0
GDS2D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613CC4
GDS2E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613D90
GDS2F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613E38
GDS2G.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613EE0
GDS3A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 613FAC
GDS3B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6140E4
GDS3C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614240
GDS3D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61430C
GDS40B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614390
GDS40C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6143F0
GDS40D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614450
GDS40E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6144D4
GDS40H.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614534
GDS40I.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614594
GDS40K.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61463C
GDS40L.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6146E4
GDS40M.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614744
GDS40O.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6147A4
GDS4A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614804
GDS4B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6148F4
GDS4D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614A74
GDS50B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614B1C
GDS50C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614BC4
GDS50D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614C6C
GDS50E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614CF0
GDS50F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614DE0
GDS50G.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614ED0
GDS50H.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 614F78
GDS50I.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615020
GDS50J.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6150C8
GDS51A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615170
GDS51B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6151F4
GDS51C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615278
GDS51E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6152FC
GDS51F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615380
GDS51G.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615404
GDS51H.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615488
GDS51I.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61550C
GDS52A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6155D8
GDS52B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61565C
GDS52C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6156E0
GDS52D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615764
GDS52E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6157E8
GDS52F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61586C
GDS52G.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6158F0
GDS52H.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615974
GDS52I.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6159F8
GDS53A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615A7C
GDS53B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615B00
GDS53D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615B84
GDS53F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615C08
GDS5A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615C8C
GDS5B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615DC4
GDS5C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 615F44
GDS5D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616010
GDS60B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6160B8
GDS60C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6161F0
GDS60D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616304
GDS60E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616418
GDS60F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61652C
GDS61C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61661C
GDS61D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616730
GDS61F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616844
GDS61G.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61697C
GDS62B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616AB4
GDS62E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616C58
GDS63A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616DD8
GDS63D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 616F34
GDS64A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61706C
GDS64B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617114
GDS64C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617228
GDS64D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617360
GDS64E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617498
GDS64F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617660
GDS64G.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6177E0
GDS6A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617960
GDS6B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617A74
GDS6C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617B88
GDS70A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617C30
GDS70B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617CFC
GDS70C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617DC8
GDS70D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617E94
GDS70E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 617F60
GDS70F.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61802C
GDS70G.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6180F8
GDS70H.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6181C4
GDS70I.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618290
GDS70J.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61835C
GDS70K.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618428
GDS7A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6184F4
GDS7B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61862C
GDS7C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618764
GDS8A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61880C
GDS8B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6188D8
GDS8C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61895C
GDS9A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618A04
GDS9B.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618B60
GDS9C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618C74
GDS9D.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618CF8
GDS_DFLT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618D7C
GRID.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618DDC
INFOREQ.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618E05
INVSPELL.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 618EA2
IN_GE3.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6192A7
IN_GE_S.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6192F9
IN_SAVE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 619323
IN_TE_A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 619374
IN_TE_L.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6193E9
IN_TE_S.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61942C
IN_TE_T.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61946F
IN_TE_V.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6194B8
IN_TE_Z.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6194E2
IN_ZONE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 619575
KEYWORD.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 619610
LBL_LOAD.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A134
LBL_OPT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A186
LBL_PREF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A1AD
LBL_SAVE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A330
LIST_ROT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A359
LIST_STY.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A3C2
LIST_TYP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A40A
LIST_WHO.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A48F
MEDIT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A4E3
MEM.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A8E6
MNAMES.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61A8FB
MONST10.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AB94
MONST18.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61ABD5
MONST19.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AC16
MONST21.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AC57
MONST22.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AC98
MONST23.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61ACD9
MONST24.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AD1A
MONST25.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AD5B
MONST26.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AD9C
MONST27.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61ADDD
MONST28.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AE1E
MONST29.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AE5F
MONST30.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AEA0
MONST31.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AEE1
MONST32.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AF22
MONST33.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AF63
MONST34.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AFA4
MONST35.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61AFE5
MONST36.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B026
MONST37.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B067
MONST39.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B0A8
MONST41.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B0E9
MONST42.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B12A
MONST43.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B16B
MONST44.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B1AC
MONST46.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B1ED
MONST48.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B22E
MONST49.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B26F
MONST52.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B2B0
MONST53.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B2F1
MONST54.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B332
MONST55.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B373
MONST56.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B3B4
MONST57.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B3F5
MONST58.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B436
MOVEMENT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B477
OBJFIXED.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61B49A
OBJINFO.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 61E95A
OBJ_C02.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6214E5
OBJ_C03.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6214F8
OBJ_C04.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62150B
OBJ_C05.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62151E
OBJ_C06.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 621531
OBJ_C07.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 621544
OBJ_C08.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 621557
OBJ_C09.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62156A
ONAMES.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62157D
P1.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 621A59
PARTY.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 621AEE
POSSES.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 621D61
POWEREQ.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 621DF6
REQ_BOOK.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 621E95
REQ_CAMP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622052
REQ_CAST.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6220E6
REQ_CHET.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622261
REQ_CMAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622336
REQ_DBUG.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62242D
REQ_FMAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6226AE
REQ_GDS.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622700
REQ_GE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6229E6
REQ_GE2.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622CFE
REQ_GE3.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622D7B
REQ_GI.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622E5D
REQ_HEAL.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622EB4
REQ_INFO.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 622F86
REQ_INV.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6231B2
REQ_INV2.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6236B2
REQ_KEY.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6237FC
REQ_KNOC.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6238F3
REQ_LOAD.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 623A96
REQ_MAIN.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 623B5A
REQ_MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 623D59
REQ_OPT0.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 623F37
REQ_OPT1.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62408C
REQ_PREF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6241F2
REQ_PUZL.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6244CA
REQ_SAVE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6247B0
REQ_SHEL.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6248D0
REQ_TE1.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 624AF0
REQ_TE10.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 624C0B
REQ_TE11.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 624CE7
REQ_TE12.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 624DEF
REQ_TE13.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 625011
REQ_TE14.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6251DA
REQ_TE15.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62528D
REQ_TE2.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6254D4
REQ_TE3.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 625647
REQ_TE4.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62574E
REQ_TE5.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6258B5
REQ_TE6.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 625A18
REQ_TE7.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 625AE3
REQ_TE8.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 625B8A
REQ_TE9.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 625C5F
REQ_TELE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 625D3C
REQ_TE_A.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6260A4
REQ_TE_C.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 626121
REQ_TE_E.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6263E4
REQ_TE_L.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 626439
REQ_TE_O.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6264D7
REQ_TE_P.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6265EF
REQ_TE_S.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6267C5
REQ_ZONE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62686C
RING.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6268E9
SHOOT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 626972
SPELL.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 626B13
SPELLDOC.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 626C8E
SPELLREQ.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 627C42
SPELLRES.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 627D1A
SPELLS.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 627EAD
SPELLWEA.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 628529
START.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6286BC
SYMBOL1.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6286E1
SYMBOL2.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62871E
SYMBOL3.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 628769
SYMBOL4.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6287B4
SYMBOL5.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6287F8
SYMBOL6.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 628827
T011011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62885D
T011012.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 628FEE
T011013.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62977F
T011014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 629F10
T011015.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62A6A1
T011016.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62AE32
T011111.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62B5C3
T011116.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62BD54
T011117.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62C4E5
T011210.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62CC76
T011211.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62D407
T011217.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62DB98
T011310.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62E329
T011317.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62EABA
T011410.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62F24B
T011411.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 62F9DC
T011417.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63016D
T011510.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6308FE
T011511.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63108F
T011512.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 631820
T011513.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 631FB1
T011514.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 632742
T011515.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 632ED3
T011516.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 633664
T011517.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 633DF5
T021017.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 634586
T021018.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 634D17
T021116.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6354A8
T021117.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 635C39
T021216.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6363CA
T021315.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 636B5B
T021316.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6372EC
T021415.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 637A7D
T021514.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63820E
T021515.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63899F
T021518.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 639130
T021613.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6398C1
T021614.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63A052
T021616.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63A7E3
T021617.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63AF74
T021618.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63B705
T021713.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63BE96
T021716.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63C627
T021717.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63CDB8
T021811.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63D549
T021812.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63DCDA
T021813.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63E46B
T021816.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63EBFC
T021910.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63F38D
T021911.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 63FB1E
T021915.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6402AF
T021916.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 640A40
T022011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6411D1
T022012.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 641962
T022013.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6420F3
T022014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 642884
T022015.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 643015
T031010.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6437A6
T031013.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 643F37
T031110.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6446C8
T031113.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 644E59
T031210.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6455EA
T031213.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 645D7B
T031310.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64650C
T031313.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 646C9D
T031413.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64742E
T031511.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 647BBF
T031513.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 648350
T031613.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 648AE1
T031713.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 649272
T031813.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 649A03
T031912.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64A194
T031913.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64A925
T031914.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64B0B6
T032012.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64B847
T032014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64BFD8
T032015.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64C769
T032115.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64CEFA
T032116.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64D68B
T032216.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64DE1C
T032217.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64E5AD
T032218.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64ED3E
T032318.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64F4CF
T041014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 64FC60
T041015.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6503F1
T041019.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 650B82
T041020.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 651313
T041112.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 651AA4
T041113.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 652235
T041114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6529C6
T041115.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 653157
T041116.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6538E8
T041117.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 654079
T041119.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65480A
T041120.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 654F9B
T041214.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65572C
T041215.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 655EBD
T041219.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65664E
T041312.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 656DDF
T041410.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 657570
T041411.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 657D01
T041412.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 658492
T051011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 658C23
T051111.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6593B4
T051211.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 659B45
T051312.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65A2D6
T051412.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65AA67
T051510.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65B1F8
T051512.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65B989
T051513.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65C11A
T051514.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65C8AB
T051612.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65D03C
T051613.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65D7CD
T051713.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65DF5E
T051913.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65E6EF
T052014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65EE80
T052114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65F611
T052115.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 65FDA2
T052215.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 660533
T052216.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 660CC4
T052218.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 661455
T052316.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 661BE6
T052317.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 662377
T052318.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 662B08
T061010.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 663299
T061011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 663A2A
T061012.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6641BB
T061110.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66494C
T061111.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6650DD
T061112.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66586E
T061113.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 665FFF
T061114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 666790
T061214.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 666F21
T061216.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6676B2
T061217.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 667E43
T061316.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6685D4
T061317.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 668D65
T061416.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6694F6
T061417.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 669C87
T061516.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66A418
T061517.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66ABA9
T061615.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66B33A
T061616.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66BACB
T061712.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66C25C
T061714.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66C9ED
T061715.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66D17E
T061815.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66D90F
T062015.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66E0A0
T062115.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66E831
T071013.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66EFC2
T071014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66F753
T071111.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 66FEE4
T071112.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 670675
T071113.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 670E06
T071114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 671597
T071115.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 671D28
T071211.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6724B9
T071212.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 672C4A
T071213.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6733DB
T071214.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 673B6C
T071215.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6742FD
T071310.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 674A8E
T071311.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67521F
T071312.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6759B0
T071313.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 676141
T071314.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6768D2
T071315.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 677063
T071411.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6777F4
T071412.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 677F85
T071413.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 678716
T071414.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 678EA7
T071415.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 679638
T071511.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 679DC9
T071512.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67A55A
T071513.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67ACEB
T071514.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67B47C
T071611.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67BC0D
T071612.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67C39E
T071613.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67CB2F
T081011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67D2C0
T081012.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67DA51
T081013.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67E1E2
T081014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67E973
T081111.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67F104
T081112.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 67F895
T081113.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 680026
T081114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6807B7
T081210.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 680F48
T081211.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6816D9
T081212.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 681E6A
T081213.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6825FB
T081214.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 682D8C
T081311.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68351D
T081312.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 683CAE
T081313.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68443F
T081314.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 684BD0
T081411.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 685361
T081412.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 685AF2
T081413.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 686283
T081414.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 686A14
T081510.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6871A5
T081513.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 687936
T091010.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6880C7
T091011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 688858
T091012.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 688FE9
T091110.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68977A
T091113.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 689F0B
T091114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68A69C
T091115.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68AE2D
T091210.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68B5BE
T091213.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68BD4F
T091214.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68C4E0
T091215.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68CC71
T091310.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68D402
T091311.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68DB93
T091312.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68E324
T091314.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68EAB5
T091315.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68F246
T091410.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 68F9D7
T091411.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 690168
T091412.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6908F9
T091413.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69108A
T091414.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69181B
T091415.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 691FAC
T091510.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69273D
T091512.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 692ECE
T091513.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69365F
T091514.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 693DF0
T091515.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 694581
T101010.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 694D12
T101011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6954A3
T101014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 695C34
T101016.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6963C5
T101110.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 696B56
T101111.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6972E7
T101114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 697A78
T101310.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 698209
T101311.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69899A
T101313.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69912B
T101314.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6998BC
T101410.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69A04D
T101413.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69A7DE
T101414.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69AF6F
T111010.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69B700
T111011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69BE91
T111014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69C622
T111016.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69CDB3
T111110.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69D544
T111111.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69DCD5
T111113.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69E466
T111114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69EBF7
T121010.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69F388
T121011.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 69FB19
T121013.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A02AA
T121014.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A0A3B
T121016.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A11CC
T121110.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A195D
T121111.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A20EE
T121113.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A287F
T121114.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A3010
T121310.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A37A1
T121311.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A3F32
T121313.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A46C3
T121315.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A4E54
T121410.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A55E5
T121411.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A5D76
TELEPORT.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A6507
TRAPS.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6A66D0
Z01.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B20E1
Z01DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2106
Z01MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B214B
Z01REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B22EC
Z01SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2340
Z02.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B23A1
Z02DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B23C6
Z02MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B240B
Z02REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B25AC
Z02SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B260E
Z03.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B266F
Z03DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2694
Z03MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B26D9
Z03REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B287A
Z03SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B28DC
Z04.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B293D
Z04DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2962
Z04MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B29A7
Z04REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2B48
Z04SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2B96
Z05.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2BF7
Z05DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2C1C
Z05MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2C61
Z05REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2E02
Z05SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2E56
Z06.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2EB7
Z06DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2EFE
Z06MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B2F43
Z06REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B30E4
Z06SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3146
Z07.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B31A7
Z07DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B31CC
Z07MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3211
Z07REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B33B2
Z07SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3408
Z08.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3469
Z08DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B348E
Z08MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B34D3
Z08REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3674
Z08SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B36C4
Z09.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3725
Z09DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B374A
Z09MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B378F
Z09REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3930
Z09SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B397E
Z10.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B39DF
Z10DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B39F8
Z10MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3A3D
Z10REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3BDE
Z10SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3C0E
Z11.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3C6F
Z11DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3C88
Z11MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3CCD
Z11REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3E6E
Z11SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3E92
Z12.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3EF3
Z12DEF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3F0C
Z12MAP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B3F51
Z12REF.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B40F2
Z12SHP.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B4122
ZONE.DAT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B4183
DIAL_Z00.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6B419C
DIAL_Z01.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6CBF55
DIAL_Z02.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6CCFB0
DIAL_Z03.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6CDF74
DIAL_Z04.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6CEF94
DIAL_Z05.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6CF517
DIAL_Z06.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6CF919
DIAL_Z07.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6D128A
DIAL_Z08.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6D1EA5
DIAL_Z09.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6D21E8
DIAL_Z10.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6D21FB
DIAL_Z11.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6D2427
DIAL_Z12.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6D24C3
DIAL_Z13.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6D273D
DIAL_Z14.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6E4071
DIAL_Z15.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6ED513
DIAL_Z16.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 6F749F
DIAL_Z17.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 7012F7
DIAL_Z18.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 70729B
DIAL_Z19.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 7215E6
DIAL_Z20.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 7485E7
DIAL_Z21.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 774F59
DIAL_Z22.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 777AAE
DIAL_Z23.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 783CC3
DIAL_Z24.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 78D05E
DIAL_Z25.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 78E5E6
DIAL_Z26.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 78E5F9
DIAL_Z27.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 78E60C
DIAL_Z28.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 7948FA
DIAL_Z29.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 79490D
DIAL_Z30.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 795B85
DIAL_Z31.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 7F1963
TEST.DDX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81A020
ALIEN.FNT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81A2C9
BOOK.FNT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81A7FB
GAME.FNT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81AED8
PUZZLE.FNT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81B2F7
SPELL.FNT | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81B808
ACT001.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81C2AB
ACT002.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81C5CC
ACT003.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81C8ED
ACT004.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81CC0E
ACT005.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81CF2F
ACT006.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81D250
ACT007.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81D571
ACT008.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81D892
ACT009.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81DBB3
ACT010.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81DED4
ACT011.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81E1F5
ACT012.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81E516
ACT013.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81E837
ACT014.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81EB58
ACT015.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81EE79
ACT016.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81F19A
ACT017.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81F4BB
ACT018.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81F7DC
ACT019.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81FAFD
ACT020.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 81FE1E
ACT021.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82013F
ACT022.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 820460
ACT023.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 820781
ACT024.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 820AA2
ACT025.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 820DC3
ACT026.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8210E4
ACT027.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 821405
ACT028.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 821726
ACT029.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 821A47
ACT030.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 821D68
ACT031.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 822089
ACT032.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8223AA
ACT033.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8226CB
ACT034.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8229EC
ACT035.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 822D0D
ACT036.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82302E
ACT037.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82334F
ACT038.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 823670
ACT039.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 823991
ACT040.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 823CB2
ACT041.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 823FD3
ACT042.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8242F4
ACT043.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 824615
ACT044.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 824936
ACT045.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 824C57
ACT046.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 824F78
ACT047.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 825299
ACT048.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8255BA
ACT049.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8258DB
ACT050.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 825BFC
ACT051.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 825F1D
ACT052.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82623E
ACT053.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82655F
BOOK.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 826880
C11A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 826BA1
C11B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 826EC2
C12A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8271E3
C12B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 827504
C21.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 827825
C22.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 827B46
C31.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 827E67
C32A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 828188
C32B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8284A9
C41A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8287CA
C41B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 828AEB
C42.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 828E0C
C51.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82912D
C52A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82944E
C52B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82976F
C61A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 829A90
C61B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 829DB1
C61C.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82A0D2
C61D.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82A3F3
C62A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82A714
C62B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82AA35
C71A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82AD56
C71B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82B077
C71C.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82B398
C72A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82B6B9
C72B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82B9DA
C72C.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82BCFB
C81.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82C01C
C82A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82C33D
C82B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82C65E
C82C.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82C97F
C91.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82CCA0
C91_GOR.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82CFC1
C91_JIM.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82D2E2
C91_PUG.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82D603
C92.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82D924
C93A.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82DC45
C93B.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82DF66
C93C.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82E287
C93D.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82E5A8
CHAPTER.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82E8C9
CONTENTS.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82EBEA
CREDITS.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82EF0B
FULLMAP.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82F22C
G_ARMANG.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82F54D
G_BKBAR1.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82F86E
G_BKBAR2.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82FB8F
G_BKCAVE.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 82FEB0
G_BKCULL.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8301D1
G_BKDRAG.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8304F2
G_BKEORT.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 830813
G_BKFALL.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 830B34
G_BKFRST.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 830E55
G_BKLIBR.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 831176
G_BKSEWR.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 831497
G_BKSTAT.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8317B8
G_BKSTON.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 831AD9
G_BKTHRO.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 831DFA
G_BKTMPL.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83211B
G_BKTUNL.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83243C
G_BKWOOD.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83275D
G_CAVALL.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 832A7E
G_CHEAM.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 832D9F
G_HICAST.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8330C0
G_KRONDO.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8333E1
G_LAMUT.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 833702
G_LAMUT2.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 833A23
G_MALACS.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 833D44
G_NORTHW.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 834065
G_ROMNEY.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 834386
G_SARSAR.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8346A7
G_SARTH.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8349C8
G_SETHAN.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 834CE9
INT_DYN.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83500A
INT_MENU.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83532B
INT_TITL.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83564C
INVENTOR.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83596D
OPTIONS.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 835C8E
PUZZLE.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 835FAF
SHOP1.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8362D0
SHOP2.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8365F1
SHOP3.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 836912
SHOP4.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 836C33
TELEPORT.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 836F54
TEMPLE.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 837275
TVRN1.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 837596
TVRN2.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8378B7
TVRN3.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 837BD8
TVRN4.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 837EF9
TVRN5.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83821A
Z01.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83853B
Z02.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83885C
Z03.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 838B7D
Z04.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 838E9E
Z05.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8391BF
Z06.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8394E0
Z07.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 839801
Z08.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 839B22
Z09.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 839E43
Z10.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83A164
Z11.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83A485
Z12.PAL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83A7A6
BLUE.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83AAC7
GREEN.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83ABD8
RED.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83ACE9
WHITE.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83ADFA
Z01.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83AF0B
Z02.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83B71C
Z03.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83BF2D
Z04.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83C73E
Z05.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83CF4F
Z06.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83D760
Z07.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83DF71
Z08.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83E782
Z09.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83F093
Z10.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 83F8A4
Z11.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8401B5
Z12.RMP | File = krondor.001 Offset = 840AC6
BLANK.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8413D7
BOOK.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8441EE
C11.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 850F2C
C42.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 853E7E
CAST.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 85E841
CFRAME.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 862BED
CHAPTER.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8668E2
CONT2.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 86BF54
CONTENTS.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 871578
CREDITS.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 876BB0
DIALOG.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 879DF6
ENCAMP.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 87CEDC
FCOMBAT.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 88102C
FRAME.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 883988
FULLMAP.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 886F82
INT_BORD.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8923AE
INT_MENU.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 897DFD
INVENTOR.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 89D096
OPTIONS0.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 89FE7C
OPTIONS1.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8A3796
OPTIONS2.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8A7381
PUZZLE.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8AA8E1
RIFTMAP.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8B13EE
Z01L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8B7ABD
Z02L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8BB960
Z03L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8BF803
Z04L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8C36A6
Z05L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8C7549
Z06L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8CB3EC
Z07L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8CF015
Z08L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8D2EB8
Z09L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8D6F57
Z10L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8DBC3E
Z11L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8DFD4F
Z12L.SCX | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8E3E1E
COMBAT.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8E8213
Z01.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 8F1386
Z02.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 903331
Z03.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9175EF
Z04.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 92B53A
Z05.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 93BA1E
Z06.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 94C473
Z07.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 960B30
Z08.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 96CF19
Z09.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 979E0B
Z10.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 98BBED
Z10M.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 994D06
Z11.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 997EB5
Z11M.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 99D20E
Z12.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9A0897
Z12M.TBL | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9A720A
C11.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9AAA3D
C12.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9AAD4D
C21.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9ABBDD
C22.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9AD629
C31.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9AD700
C32.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9ADC18
C41.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9ADE0D
C42.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9AE43B
C51.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9AFBEB
C52.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B02B5
C61.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B0677
C62.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B14C0
C71.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B2306
C72.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B285C
C81.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B352E
C82.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B368F
C91.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B3EC5
C92.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B434A
C93.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B4408
CHAPTER1.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B4F7B
CHAPTER2.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B50D6
CHAPTER3.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B523B
CHAPTER4.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B53AA
CHAPTER5.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B5510
CHAPTER6.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B566B
CHAPTER7.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B57D0
CHAPTER8.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B593F
CHAPTER9.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B5AB9
CHAPTERE.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B5C1F
G_MISC.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B5D57
G_TOWN.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B63A0
INTRO.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B6767
SHOP1.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B6DDF
SHOP2.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B786D
SHOP3.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B84F1
SHOP4.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B9760
TEMPLE.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9B9E2D
TVRN1.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BA238
TVRN2.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BAEBA
TVRN3.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BC097
TVRN4.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BCC29
TVRN5.TTM | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BD484
T010913.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BE101
T010914.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BE2CA
T010915.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BEAE7
T011010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BEBE8
T011011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9BF2D9
T011012.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C03F2
T011013.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C151F
T011014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C2688
T011015.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C37DD
T011016.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C46EE
T011111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C4FBF
T011116.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C5E6C
T011117.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C709D
T011210.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C7DF6
T011211.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C8B8B
T011217.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9C9754
T011310.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9CA5ED
T011317.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9CB3AA
T011410.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9CC3FB
T011411.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9CD334
T011417.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9CE105
T011510.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9CEF8A
T011511.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9CFE87
T011512.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D0F00
T011513.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D1E39
T011514.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D2B7E
T011515.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D3A2B
T011516.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D489C
T011517.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D5929
T011518.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D67EA
T011610.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D725F
T011611.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D7C84
T011617.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D8375
T020918.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D8CFA
T021017.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9D985F
T021018.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9DA518
T021116.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9DAB7D
T021117.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9DB476
T021216.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9DCAF3
T021315.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9DDE28
T021316.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9DE681
T021415.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9DFB82
T021514.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E0D4F
T021515.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E1BE8
T021516.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E2FF9
T021518.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E436A
T021519.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E58BB
T021613.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E6128
T021614.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E6869
T021616.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E7B62
T021617.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9E8DE3
T021618.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9EA1CC
T021619.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9EB6E1
T021713.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9EC002
T021714.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9ED76F
T021716.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9EE180
T021717.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9EF48D
T021811.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F07EA
T021812.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F1A2F
T021813.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F2940
T021816.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F3C9D
T021909.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F4DA2
T021910.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F56AF
T021911.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F6994
T021915.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F7F71
T021916.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9F935A
T022010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9FA653
T022011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9FB17C
T022012.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9FC281
T022013.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9FD692
T022014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9FE6F7
T022015.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = 9FFCAC
T022114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A00FF5
T030910.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A016E6
T030913.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A01E4F
T031010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A026F8
T031013.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A03375
T031110.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A03BBA
T031113.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A04783
T031210.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A05B94
T031213.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A066D1
T031214.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A07876
T031309.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A07E13
T031310.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A08540
T031311.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0939D
T031313.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0A056
T031411.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0B07F
T031413.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0C300
T031510.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0CFF5
T031511.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0D57E
T031512.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0E147
T031513.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0F184
T031612.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A0FEA1
T031613.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A10F2E
T031713.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A120D3
T031813.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A12A6C
T031912.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A13A59
T031913.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A145BE
T031914.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A15047
T032011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A16048
T032012.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1697D
T032014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1732A
T032015.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1832B
T032111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A193E0
T032112.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A19419
T032115.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A198C6
T032116.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1A287
T032216.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1B044
T032217.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1BD11
T032218.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1CAE2
T032317.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1D7FF
T032318.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1E92C
T032319.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A1FA6D
T041013.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A202DA
T041014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A20827
T041015.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A217D8
T041016.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A22AF9
T041018.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A23136
T041019.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A23F57
T041020.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A25390
T041021.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A266B1
T041112.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A26DF2
T041113.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A281C7
T041114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A296B4
T041115.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A2AE0D
T041116.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A2C58E
T041117.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A2D233
T041118.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A2E504
T041119.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A2F901
T041120.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3106E
T041212.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A32303
T041214.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A33610
T041215.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A34D7D
T041219.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A361F2
T041310.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A37117
T041312.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A37EC0
T041409.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A391E1
T041410.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A39EC2
T041411.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3B11B
T041412.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3BE4C
T041510.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3D0B9
T041511.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3D57A
T041512.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3D5B3
T050911.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3DBF0
T051011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3E1A1
T051111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3EBEE
T051211.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A3F69F
T051212.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A401DC
T051312.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A40D41
T051412.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A417B6
T051509.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4246F
T051510.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A42A84
T051511.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A434E5
T051512.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4440A
T051513.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A45523
T051514.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A468A8
T051515.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A47499
T051612.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A47A22
T051613.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4873F
T051614.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A493BC
T051713.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A49A35
T051813.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4AD1A
T051824.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4B857
T051913.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4BDA4
T051914.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4C9E5
T052014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4D5AE
T052114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4E2B7
T052115.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4EAAC
T052215.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A4F779
T052216.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A503E2
T052218.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A50A6F
T052219.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A51624
T052315.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A51D79
T052316.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A5237A
T052317.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A52ECB
T052318.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A53A94
T052418.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A544CD
T060911.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A54A1A
T061009.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A54FA3
T061010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A55478
T061011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A568C5
T061012.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A57E66
T061109.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A59407
T061110.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A59AE4
T061111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A5ABD5
T061112.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A5B776
T061113.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A5CC13
T061114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A5DAC0
T061115.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A5F1C9
T061214.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A60152
T061215.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A617E3
T061216.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A62F3C
T061217.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A64681
T061315.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A65D4E
T061316.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A6710F
T061317.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A68818
T061416.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A69F85
T061417.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A6B5B2
T061418.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A6CCBB
T061516.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A6D258
T061517.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A6E989
T061613.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7007E
T061615.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A70797
T061616.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A71EA0
T061617.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7360D
T061711.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A74A0A
T061712.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7506F
T061713.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A75E54
T061714.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A77071
T061715.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A77F32
T061716.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7964F
T061814.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7AB28
T061815.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7B3E5
T061915.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7CA3A
T062015.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7DC6B
T062115.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A7EF3C
T062215.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A8020D
T070914.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A80AB6
T071013.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A80F4F
T071014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A81FA0
T071111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A82BCD
T071112.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A83822
T071113.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A84733
T071114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A85B44
T071115.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A866A9
T071211.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A87272
T071212.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A882D7
T071213.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A890A8
T071214.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A8A225
T071215.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A8B10E
T071309.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A8C06F
T071310.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A8C760
T071311.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A8D509
T071312.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A8E5E6
T071313.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A8F82B
T071314.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9087C
T071315.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9196D
T071316.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A92A72
T071411.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A92E7F
T071412.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A93F34
T071413.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A94F35
T071414.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9608A
T071415.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A970B3
T071510.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A97F60
T071511.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9845D
T071512.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A99396
T071513.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A99BC7
T071514.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9ACF4
T071611.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9BB3D
T071612.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9C72E
T071613.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9D4D7
T080910.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9E320
T080911.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9E5C5
T081010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = A9E8E2
T081011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AA004F
T081012.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AA17BC
T081013.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AA2F29
T081014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AA4696
T081110.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AA5E03
T081111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AA755C
T081112.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AA8CC9
T081113.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AAA436
T081114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AABBA3
T081210.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AAD2FC
T081211.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AAEA69
T081212.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AB01D6
T081213.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AB18CB
T081214.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AB304C
T081310.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AB47CD
T081311.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AB5F3A
T081312.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AB7693
T081313.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AB8E00
T081314.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ABA581
T081410.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ABBCEE
T081411.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ABD45B
T081412.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ABEBA0
T081413.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC030D
T081414.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC1A66
T081510.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC30CF
T081511.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC4850
T081513.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC5FD1
T081514.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC773E
T091010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC7C4F
T091011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AC8D04
T091012.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ACA291
T091110.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ACB31E
T091112.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ACC7F7
T091113.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ACDBA4
T091114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ACF20D
T091115.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD0326
T091210.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD0DC3
T091213.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD2080
T091214.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD33A1
T091215.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD4A0A
T091310.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD5777
T091311.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD6DE0
T091312.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD8499
T091314.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AD97E2
T091315.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ADAD83
T091316.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ADC4A0
T091410.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ADD361
T091411.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = ADEA7E
T091412.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AE01EB
T091413.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AE18CC
T091414.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AE3039
T091415.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AE4706
T091510.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AE5DFB
T091511.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AE6FB4
T091512.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AE85F5
T091513.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AE992A
T091514.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AEB05B
T091515.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AEC480
T101010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AED341
T101011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AEDA6E
T101014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AEDFF7
T101016.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AEEF6C
T101110.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF0035
T101111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF08B6
T101114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF10FB
T101310.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF1F44
T101311.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF26E9
T101313.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF32B2
T101314.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF3CC3
T101410.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF46FC
T101411.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF5059
T101413.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF5506
T101414.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF6057
T111010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF6B08
T111011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF7519
T111013.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF7CAA
T111014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF83C3
T111016.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF8C08
T111110.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AF9B19
T111111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFA372
T111113.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFACA7
T111114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFB294
T121010.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFB949
T121011.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFC5DA
T121013.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFD44B
T121014.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFE208
T121016.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFED6D
T121110.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = AFF972
T121111.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B0053B
T121113.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B0121C
T121114.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B01D59
T121310.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B028D2
T121311.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B0358B
T121313.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B04104
T121315.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B04D31
T121410.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B05A3A
T121411.WLD | File = krondor.001 Offset = B061F3
total = 1766

--------------------

Micartu
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 09:47
Messaggio #8

Gruppo icone

Da: Regione dell'Albero d'Oro
Utente Nr.: 1.400
BGE Elvira 1
SO WinXP

Io ho la copia GOG se volete qualche info a scopo conoscitivo, ma Krondor l'ho sempre reputato un gioco altamente trascurabile. Non mi piace né la visuale, né il sistema di combattimento. So che molti lo ritengono un buon rpg ma non l'ho mai apprezzato.
Ovviamente resto fedele al mio mantra "non tradurre rpg con muraglie di testo". XD
Le uniche eccezioni le ho fatte per i vari Beholder e le farei per i might and magic, giochi dove la problematica non è il testo ma l'hacking.

--------------------

TheRuler
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 09:54
Messaggio #9

Gruppo icone

Entropologo part-time

Playing Magari...
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

Ho estratto il testo e sarebbero 1.3MB da tradurre (contando anche i puntatori, 1.496 KBytes)... Guarda Mic che se lo diamo ad Ancient per settembre ha fatto. A lui Krondor è piaciuto di brutto. ;-)
Bisogna comunque attendere il megatool di DK per gli SDS. I DDX di Krondor dovrebbero essere compatibili.

--------------------

Nyerguds
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 10:16
Messaggio #10

Gruppo icone

SO Windows7

Well, I already made a (really) simple command line tool for extracting these big archives; that's not really an issue blush.gif

Neither the .DDX files nor the .BOK files have any kind of chunks, and don't seem compressed, so, not sure why you mention them... I could look into the formats though if you want; see if I can figure out how the files are managed. Or is that already known?

Messaggio modificato da Nyerguds il 7 Aug 2017, 10:17

--------------------

TheRuler
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 10:34
Messaggio #11

Gruppo icone

Entropologo part-time

Playing Magari...
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

CITAZIONE (Nyerguds @ 7 Aug 2017, 11:16) *
Neither the .DDX files nor the .BOK files have any kind of chunks, and don't seem compressed, so, not sure why you mention them... I could look into the formats though if you want; see if I can figure out how the files are managed. Or is that already known?

Cause I think, let me say that, the files themselves "are the chunks", or a sort of derived simplified format. They have no header but the structure seems to be the same of the .DDS of rise of the dragon.
But I could be wrong. I do not have an hex editor handy right now.
Here you can find some thoughts about SDS files and the code between the text groups.

--------------------

TheRuler
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 13:42
Messaggio #12

Gruppo icone

Entropologo part-time

Playing Magari...
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

The DDX of "BaK" are similar to the other files from dynamix but:
Each text block starts with 0x09 and ends with 0x00. Sometime the size (WORD) of that block is right before the 0x09 and sometime is 11 WORDS earlier.
Have to understand why yet. I suspect the data between the size and the block have to do with the frame, position, font of the text. Like in RotD.

--------------------

Nyerguds
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 13:56
Messaggio #13

Gruppo icone

SO Windows7

It'll be hard to support different chunk formats though; this whole tool is based on the reading of the named chunks.

Anyway, first success: the complete interpreting of the ini file, and full dissection of STELLAR.RES, from a simple command line run:

As you see, it not only separated the chunks inside the file, but also correctly identified the second FNT chunk as being v4 font, and not v2/3 (which is the first choice since it is earlier in the ini data. I reversed that now though, lol; better to do the more complex first). Furthermore, it can show a listing of the header values it checked to identify it as that type.

File Allegato  stellar_hierarchy.png ( 38.98k ) Numero di download: 22

Chunks will still be added even if they can't be identified from the ini definitions, by the way. The "C" behind the chunk IDs in that list indicate they were identified as Container chunks, and it doesn't need the ini data to do that, so the entire tree can still be read. But unidentified chunks won't have compression support, since the tool can't be sure the compression header starts right after the chunk header. For the font files, it only starts after the font's own header.

[edit]

Fully implemented header referencing:
CODICE
; Font v6
[FontV6]
ChunkId=FNT
Header1=1,Int32,0,CS,Font data index start offset
Header2=1,Int32,0,CS,Symbol widths index start offset
Header3=1,Int32,0,CS,Symbol data start offset
Header4=1,Byte,,,Unknown
Header5=1,Byte,,,Line height
Header6=1,Byte,,,Start symbol
Header7=1,Byte,1,,Number of symbols
Header8=1,Byte,1,127,Font width
Header9=1,Byte,1,127,Font height
Header10=H7,Int16,0,CS-H3,Symbol data offset
Header11=H7,Byte,0,H8,Font symbol width
CompressionOffset=-1

As you see, Header10 and Header11 are arrays which take their amount of repetitions from the value in Header7. Header10 checks that all values in the range are within the chunk data as started from the "Symbol data start offset" specified in Header3, and Header11 checks that all symbol widths specified in its data range are no larger than the overall font width as specified in Header8.

This system allows very accurately identification of different types of the same chunk blush.gif

Messaggio modificato da Nyerguds il 7 Aug 2017, 15:08

--------------------

TheRuler
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 19:14
Messaggio #14

Gruppo icone

Entropologo part-time

Playing Magari...
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

CITAZIONE (Nyerguds @ 7 Aug 2017, 14:56) *
It'll be hard to support different chunk formats though; this whole tool is based on the reading of the named chunks.

You could implement file extensions check.

Feel free to adjust what I (surely) messed up/didn't understand:
CODICE
; BOK
[BAK_BOK]
Ext=BOK
Header1=1,DWORD, Size of the file
Header2=1,WORD, number of chunks
Header3=1,WORD, offset of the first chunk starting from byte 9
Header4=H7,WORD, offsets of the following chunks starting from byte 9 (size related to Header2)
Header5=1,WORD,CHUNK_ID, could be 2002, 1602 or 2A02

Each text block (subchunks?) starts with 0x0A000A000F00 and ends with 0xF1; the LAST text block ends with 0xF0.
All BOK files end wit 0xF0.

CODICE
; DDX
[BAK_DDX]
Ext=DDX
Header1=3,Bytes 6,9,10 always at 0x00
Each text block starts with 0x09 and ends with 0x00. Sometime the size (WORD) of that block is right before the 0x09 and sometime is 6 or 11 WORDS earlier.

--------------------

Nyerguds
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 20:11
Messaggio #15

Gruppo icone

SO Windows7

Ah, you don't get it... the way this editor is built, it is literally incapable of reading anything not formatted as standard "ABC:size" chunks.

File extensions are all over the place with these files; I can't rely on that. But I'll add a chunk import function, so with that, instead of opening the files directly, you can import them as chunk and get the same effect. But I don't really see the use; it's not like there's compressed data in there to decompress, right?

Note that the header information I scan with this tool is only added for identification and to give information on the UI. There is no support for editing the headers. I could support the format you describe there, but it'd simply need its own editor. The purpose of this tool is purely to extract/replace/decompress data from Dynamix chunk-based files at will. It should be seen as a tool for managing archives and extracting raw data from them, not for editing the specific chunk-based file types.

Messaggio modificato da Nyerguds il 7 Aug 2017, 20:16

--------------------

The Ancient One
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 20:59
Messaggio #16

Gruppo icone

Gruppo: Admin
Da: Britannia
Utente Nr.: 1.377
pulley-in-the-middle

BGE Ultima 7
Playing Ultima 7: "Il Portale Oscuro" IN ITALIANO!

Dungeon Master 1 (PC - DosBox)
Sonic (Wii)
Runaway (PC)

SO WinXP

CITAZIONE (TheRuler @ 7 Aug 2017, 10:54) *
Ho estratto il testo e sarebbero 1.3MB da tradurre (contando anche i puntatori, 1.496 KBytes)... Guarda Mic che se lo diamo ad Ancient per settembre ha fatto. A lui Krondor è piaciuto di brutto. ;-)
Bisogna comunque attendere il megatool di DK per gli SDS. I DDX di Krondor dovrebbero essere compatibili.

smilies3.gif smilies3.gif smilies3.gif

BaK è un grande gioco! È Micartu che di rpg non ci capisce! smilies3.gif smilies3.gif

Quindi si può tradurre? Mi ci metto sotto? :-)

--------------------

TheRuler
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 21:05
Messaggio #17

Gruppo icone

Entropologo part-time

Playing Magari...
SO Windows7

OGI Supporter

Got it. No use of what I discovered for your tool, but DK, a programmer and forum user, is building an SDS/DDS editor to extract and insert modified text for DGDS games. Informations on the Krondor formats could be handy for our editor, in fact.
I should split the discussion or, if you mind, we could take all the information Dynamix related in one place.

--------------------

Nyerguds
messaggio7 Aug 2017, 22:12
Messaggio #18

Gruppo icone

SO Windows7

Ah, it's okay. It's nice to have a thread for general discussions about it too blush.gif

Here's the current UI:

File Allegato  ChunkExplorerUI.png ( 30.35k ) Numero di download: 18

This probably won't change much. The only thing to add now is a right-click menu on the tree to add the actual editing options.

Messaggio modificato da Nyerguds il 7 Aug 2017, 22:46

--------------------

Nyerguds
messaggio8 Aug 2017, 10:43
Messaggio #19

Gruppo icone

SO Windows7

Status update:

Changing compression on chunks works.

Currently working on right-click menus. Here's an overview of the menu items so far (though I'm not done yet). Their hierarchy should be pretty clear from the names.
File Allegato  RightClickMenus.png ( 57.63k ) Numero di download: 9

To do:
-Saving/extracting
-Replacing chunks in the tree
-Adding chunks from file
-Adding container chunks by giving a chunk ID
-Deleting chunks from the tree
-Chunk order changing inside a container chunk

--------------------

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 12th November 2019 - 19:01