Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Traduzione Myth II: Soulblighter, Cercasi traduttore
Pyro
messaggio1 Apr 2014, 00:46
Messaggio #1

Gruppo: Gamer
Utente Nr.: 20.361
SO Windows7

Ciao a tutti. Non so italiano. Qualcuno dovrÓ tradurre per gli altri.

Hello. Sorry I don't know Italian, so someone will need to translate for others. I am working on a project to translate the old game Myth II Soulblighter into different languages. If anyone is interested in working on the Italian translation, I can handle the technical part of the project. The translator would just need to use Notepad++ to edit text files that I can then import into the game. I then create a plugin that allows other users to switch the text of the game and still be compatible with any user that does not use the language pack. If translating the whole game seems like too much work, then translating just the interface would be a good starting point for Italian players to understand the game's interface.

HellBaron
messaggio16 Jun 2019, 14:49
Messaggio #2

Gruppo: Gamer
Utente Nr.: 22.271
BGE Colin Mcrae Rally 2
Playing Many old games.
SO Altro

CITAZIONE (Pyro @ 1 Apr 2014, 01:46) *
Ciao a tutti. Non so italiano. Qualcuno dovrÓ tradurre per gli altri.

Hello. Sorry I don't know Italian, so someone will need to translate for others. I am working on a project to translate the old game Myth II Soulblighter into different languages. If anyone is interested in working on the Italian translation, I can handle the technical part of the project. The translator would just need to use Notepad++ to edit text files that I can then import into the game. I then create a plugin that allows other users to switch the text of the game and still be compatible with any user that does not use the language pack. If translating the whole game seems like too much work, then translating just the interface would be a good starting point for Italian players to understand the game's interface.

Hello Pyro, as you can see the masterpiece of Bungie isn't followed too much here in Italy. If you are still active I will help to do a correct translate of texts of the game. The absence of an italian plugin it's the matter of the dropout of Myth 2 by 80 % of italian gamers (new gamers don't know it at all)..

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utenti stanno leggendo questa discussione (1 visitatori e 0 utenti anonimi)
0 utenti:

Modalità di visualizzazione: Normale · Passa a: Lineare · Passa a: Outline

Versione Lo-Fi Oggi è il: 23rd July 2019 - 03:31